Unfamiliar Faces

Kate Jenner was a successful 17 year old, bouncing back and forth between California and New York. Being stuck between her mom's comparative ways and her sisters' judgement always looking down on her, it was not as easy at it seemed.

Let's take you back to when this all started, Kate's 16th birthday party..

Friday, May 26th

"Khloe, did you send out the invitations for today?" Kris said into the phone, frazzled.

"Yes, mom, I was told they should have been out yesterday." Khloe said getting annoyed

Let me fill you in a bit more.Today, May 26th, is Kate's, or as her family calls her "Kit", 16th surprise party. She's the youngest and her mom really wants to go out with a bang. This is also her mom's chance to bring in some producers and singers for Kit to get exposure. You see, Kate was born with an incredible voice, but doesn't think much of it. Her mom has always encouraged her to sing for a career, but Kate isn't sure what she wants yet. If anything, Kate wants to be on broadway, not a pop star. So, the question is, should Kate follow her heart? Or her mother's wish for fame?

Here's some things about Kate; she cares to anything that walks on this earth, she's the tomboy of the family, she's outgoing and isn't afraid to take risks, and she loves her sisters more than anything. Anyway, carry-on..

The day of Kit's big birthday bash was finally here, and she had no idea what was in store.

Kit woke up bright and early with a smile on her face. She changed into a bathing suit with watermelons on it, and put a cover up on over it.

"Mornin' sunshine" Her mom said while pouring Kit's smoothie into a cup and handing it to her.

"Morning mom" Kate said kissing her mom's cheek.

"I have a conference call with some potential producers of yours, today." Her mom said smiling. Kate loved her mom, but she couldn't stand it when her mom talked business with Kate. All Kate wants is to live her life while she is young, go on adventures, you know, all the cool stuff you see on Pinterest.

Kate made a quiet sigh, "Well, I better get going. See you soon!"

The plan for today was going to Malibu to visit Brandon and Brody, her older brothers, and spend the morning out on the water. Then, she would go to Khloe's house to have a sister makeover with the rest of the girls. Little did she know, that she was actually getting ready for her big birthday party.

Once in Malibu, Kate started her journey of becoming a 16 year old with her brothers and the ocean, what could get better?

"Grab your board, we are taking you somewhere new for your special day." Brody said with a smirk on his face.

"Should I be worried?" Kate said with a nervous laugh. After paddling for what felt like forever, she could see a cave in the distance.

"No way!" She said as a burst of energy came and she paddled faster. They entered the cave and were in awe.

"How did you find this place?" Kate said looking all around her.

"Now,that's a secret" Brody said smirking, causing them all to laugh.

"C'mon goofballs, we better get Kit back." Brandon said to the two, paddling back in the direction they came from.

Once they got back, Leah, Brandon's wife, had laid out a feast for lunch. "So what's been happening in Los Angeles? How's your mom?"