Caught

I was at home watching tv when i got a phone call. "CJ wassup." I say. "Man the beez are back." He says angrily. "Okay calm your balls man, where are they right now?" I start to scan the room for my guns. "They are at Gaven's Christmas house party." He says. "Okay im on my way." I say as i hang up. Shit the crew took my guns. Oh well, i can kick anyone's ass anyway.
  (At the house party)
     (On the phone)
"Okay man who do i need to take out?" I wisper as i walk in. "Just go for one person, they probably heard we were coming so they are leaving." He states simply. "Okay im going for tucker man, be careful." I wisper as i spot tucker across the room at the back door. "Okay man, see you around." He hangs up. Just as i was as close to tucker as possible, this short curly headed girl bums into me. She looks right into my eyes but says nothing and walks twords the punch area. She must not know that that punch is spiked. I have no time to tell her.
  I return to searching for tucker and i see him heading out of the back door. I push through people makeing out and breaking shit. Once i reach the back door tucker looks back at me and takes off. I take off after him.
  He runs into this pathway that looks like a short cut and he trips on his baggy jeans. He try's to get up but i flip him over. I leaned over him and said "you should've worn a belt bitch." And punched him straight in the eye. Repeatedly punching him until he stops screaming i groan as i feel my knuckles. I hear someone coming so i just take off not knowing which way im going. I then run into that same girl that ran into me at the party. She takes a moment to look at the scene. "I can't risk you telling someone." I say. "No." She wispers. Before she takes off i see fear flash through her eyes. As i run after her, i gaze at her ass. Its nice...But this girl can run. The rain pouring down on us interrupts my thoughts. I see her slow down then fall. I slow down also. I look down at her then realize she got spiked. "S-stop." She slurred obviously drunk.
  I ignore her and put my purple bandana around her eyes . I pick her up bridal style. I put my phone up to my ear to call CJ. "Yo man wassup." He says out of breath. "A girl saw me kill tucker." I say also out of breath. "Okay man, bring her by the house and put her in the basement." He says. "Ill tie her up and we will figure something out." He says. "Ok." I hang up. As im putting my phone away I accidentally drop her. "Oh shit!" I wisper to myself. Well i bet she's out.