Chapter 4

(Damien's POV )

When I saw her smiling my erection pushed against my trousers begging for attention. I needed Laticia now before I got out of control.

"Miss. Lawrence I hope you are not being a bad influence on Sofia. " I said cooly as I passed Sofia and Tracey.

"I'm sorry sir." she whispered.

Tracey had been working for me for two years and she was a dark haired beauty but she wasn't my type.

I noticed it was three twenty five and I saw Laticia wandering around my office.

"Oh sir you frightened me." she whispered into my ear as I shut the door of my office.

"Latica under the desk." I ordered and I watched as she crawled under my desk.

I felt her slowly unzipping my my trousers and rubbing my erection through my underwear.

"Oh sir you are excited for me. " she said as she grabbed my dick and licked the tip which made me grunt.

"Laticia hurry up." I groaned and I pushed her head down so my balls rested on her chin. moaned against my dick and pulled up for air but I pushed her back down.

I watched as her blonde head bobbed up and down while I felt myself getting ready to cum.

"Mr . Moon? "

Sofia entered my office and I pushed Laticia down so that her head wasn't visible.

"Whay do you want Sofia?" I said quietly.

"The filing Sir. " she said dropping a large pile of files on my desk.

Laticia's head popped back up and I forced it back down.

I saw Sofia's eyes widen and it was obvious she knew what was going on under the desk.

"Goodbye Sir." she said quickly and the door swung shut.

Laticia gasped for breath as I removed my hand from her head.

"Sir did that girl see us?"

Laticia had my cum dripping down her face and she used her sleeve to wipe it away.

"No Laticia now get back to work. " I ordered and she left.