• New Years ~ Barry Allen •

Start from the beginning

"Well run my speedster," I said jumping into his arms. Which he caught me with his right arm around my waist and his left under my knees. I put my head in his chest and he took off. Before I knew it, we were at the place. On top of a building by the park, where they do an amazing firework show when the ball drops, and this spot is has the best view. On the rooftop was a picnic setup with food, drinks, and wine. Barry put me down so I could walk around and comb my hair.

"I can't believe you did this," I said looking at everything in awe.

"Well I had to do something special for my special girl," he said and I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist while he wrapped his around my neck since I'm short.

"Thank you so much," I said smiling at him.

"You are very welcome ma lady," he said smiling back at me. I leaned up and kissed him and he kissed back. We broke apart when my phone went off. I'm going to kill whoever that is. I take my phone out of my pocket and see its the one and only, Cisco Ramon.

"Hey Cisco," I said.

"Hey (y/n)," he said.

"Where are you and Barry," he asked.

"Why," I asked.

"Because we are all celebrating at STAR Labs if y'all wanted to join. It doesn't matter if y'all have other plans but I'm just letting y'all know if y'all don't have any," he said.

"Thanks Cisco, but me and Barry have plans already, sorry buddy," I said.

"It's alright, y'all have fun, but not too much fun. Don't want mini speedsters," he said. I laughed.

"No promises Cisco, bye," I said chuckling.

"Bye."

We hung up and Barry wrapped his arms around my waist and his head on top of mine.

"What did Cisco want," he asked.

"To invite us to Star Labs, they are celebrating over there, but he said we didn't have to go if we had plans," I said.

"Good because I wasn't going to go because I'm spending my last hours of 2015 and my first hours of 2016 with you," he said. I swear I'm going to die because of his sweetness. He's going to be the death of me.

"Right back at you," I said.

"Do you want to eat," he asked.

"I'm not hungry," I said.

"Me neither," he said.

"Why did you bring food then," I asked chuckling.

"Because I am a gentlemen and what if you were hungry," he asked.

"Good point," I said.

It was quiet for a minute when the countdown was at 10 minutes. 10 minutes left of 2015.

We stayed in that position until the timer reached 5 minutes.

"(Y/n), I realized something a couple of days ago. I want to fall asleep asleep next to you every night. I want to wake up next to you every day. I want to see your beautiful face when you come home early from the lab and I come home late. I want to see you more than we already do. I want us to live together. I want to live with you. So (y/n), will you move in with me," he said.

3 minutes.

He wants me to move in with him. I couldn't believe it. I nodded and he smiled at me but stood there. wait is there something else.

"I wasn't finished. I forgot to say something. I chose this decision because I realized you practically live at my house and I wouldn't do anything without the woman that I love by my side," he said. Did he just say what I thought he said?

"Did you just-," he cut me off.

"Yes I did just say that I love you. It's true. I, Barry Allen, love you, (y/f/n) (y/l/n)," he said.

2 minutes.

I couldn't believe he just said that. I was shocked.

"I realized something too. Over this past year, we've had some of ups and downs but we got through with them. I know deep down in my heart that I wouldn't be here tonight if it wasn't for you Barry Allen you've kept me up. You never let me go down. I'm so glad that I found you in the lab when you got struck. Then you awoke from your coma and I was sitting right there next to you and you remembered me. I remember the day we met, it was a week before the particle accelerator exploded and we hung out that whole week and we even went to the conference then went to the station because we were needed. This year has been a roller coaster. But I'm glad you were on it with me," I said.

1 minute.

"I don't know where I would be without you. I wouldn't have you, Caitlyn, Cisco, Joe, Iris, everyone. I don't regret a single decision I've made this past year and I know that you don't either. I know that I truly love you so much Barry Allen and yes I will move in with you," I told him. He smiled so big and that countdown was at 10 seconds.

"Aww come here," he said. He pulled me in and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck and our lips connected. We made out while the countdown went and fireworks went off and eventually broke apart.

"Happy New Years Barry," I spoke up.

"Happy New Years babe," he said and pecked my lips, "now, let's go home."

I was so happy to hear that.

~~
I really hope this was good. I'm so tired right now it's like 3:30 in the morning and I need to sleep. Goodnight! Comment if there are any mistakes. Thanks.