to be there with you

basically I guess you could say I'm not happy. I miss troye so much and it takes a rough patch to see him having fun and drinking with blessing and others. I would do anything to be there with him.

hey Tro, I know your probably out having fun but I love you. Answer me back when you can baby.

Hey Connie, I won't get to drunk tonight, I promise. I love you so much and miss you more than anything.

I miss you too Tro, can't wait till I can hug the shit out of you.

Same here baby, let's talk for a bit, I'd rather talk to you then do anything else. ❤️❤️

I have a itty bitty suprise, for you, if your interested to hear? ;))

Connor Joel Franta, what the hell did you do ?

I bought a plane ticket to Perth to see you two days after New Year's Eve... hope you don't mind because I can throw it away.

What are you talking about ? Do I mind ? Hell no. CONNOR I CANT BELIEVE YOUR COMING HERE!! ohmygod I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you... p.s hopefully no one reads my text messages...

I'll let you go have fun Tro, I can't what to see you three days, and I'll be waiting ;)) love and miss you baby.

Love and miss you more, Connor Joel franta.

I'm on my way to the airport and I'm so dreading this plane ride because it's so long but worth it to see troye. I kinda have another suprise for him, I'm going to ask him to marry me.

We've been together for 3 years and 11 months. He's gonna be in for a big surprise...

Okay so I'm here, as in the off the plane and about to see troye after about 4 months apart. It's hard to believe we're breathing the same air, but at the same time, it will hopefully be like this forever, breathing the same air, just hopefully he says yes...

"CON!" Troye came running up to me and practically jumped on me and I loved every second of his touch.

"Troye.. Your here, your really here. This is amazing." I breathed out into his black and white polka-dot jumper from Adidas.

"Babe, let's not get to into our moments because viewers are here but I'm so so so happy to see your beautiful completion not over a computer screen."

"I love you beyond words can explain, Troye."

"As always the same to you, my number one."

We got into his car and just kissed,
the best feeling there is, his touch.

"Let's go back home, our family wants to see you." Troye said.. He said our. our ?

"As I'm excited to see them as well." I said trying to pass on when he said our family.

"How was your trip baby ?" He asked.

"Long, but worth every second to see you." I said before giving him another kiss, aw we're kinda cute lol.

"Hey connie, we're here babe." He said as he pulled into the drive way of his Australian home.

We walked up to the door steps and entered the beautiful home and I was immediately tackled by the Mellet's.

"Hi everyone, great to see you guys!" I said, a piece of info I should include is that Shaun and Laurelle know I'm proposing and they excepted.

"How were the holidays with your family, Connor ?" Shaun asked me, keeping things a bit chill.

"Great, thankyou. How about yourselves?"

"Absolutely wonderful, we missed you very much tho, please do spend the holidays with us this year." Laurelle said because it's two days after New Year's Eve and it's 2016.

"I'd love that very much, thank you." I said smiling with a bright one in facts... probably because Troye kept holding my hand, ugh his touch is everything I need.

"Come on Con, let's put your stuff in my room, wait mom, dad, is Connor aloud to sleep in my bed with me ?" Troye asked about to cry if they said no, God I love him so much.

"Yes of corse, he's aloud, just lock your door of stuff happens kids." Shaun replied winking at us, this family, they are pretty great.

"DAD! are you trying to actually kill me ? Ugh but I'll be locking my door ;))" Troye replied then seconds later grabbed my hand and he led my to his room.

"Sorry about my dad... He's very... ummm, interesting minded." Troye said laying down on his bed.

"It's fine Tro, it's kinda cute how you react." I said winking at his beautiful completion.

"Come on and lay down baby. It's late and your tired you said so let's go to bed. Just wear what your wearing and let's cuddle and fall asleep." Troye said with open arms.

"Who's big spoon ?" I asked hoping it would be him because like I've mentions millions of times... His touch.

"me, baby, come on." He said and he's big spoon. AYE.

I layed down and we fell asleep, with me in his arms and happy as can be.

----------------------------------------

PART 1

Hey guys it's Mel! Part 2 of this story will be out next week on Wednesday, keep updated and vote! Hope you enjoyed, have a great night everyone!