lights out, candles in

basically im gonna put this short, the electricity is out. ya know tho, we can bring the candles in.

"Con, go get some candles from our room."
"Okay, second drawer?"
"Yes."

"Here ya go baby, I'll go get the lighter."
"Thankyou."
"Here ya go."

I light the candles (it was lit ;))
"What should we do Con ?"
"Cuddles and talk?"
"Yes please."

"Do you ever feel as if we will get married?"
"Everyday, I wake up and imagine us 50 years from now happy as ever married with cats and maybe even children."
"Ya know your my everything right?"
"I do now, and your mine, forever and always."

"I wonder when the electricity is gonna come back on."
"Yeah... it's only been like 15 minutes tho..."
"Kiss me!"
Then at that moment like any other I felt complete once again, Connor kissed me, like any other day, I love him even more.

"I love you so much Connor."
"I love you too Tro,"
"No, like I mean yes I love you more than anything or anyone in this world and any other but I mean I'll be by your side thru good and bad, thick and thin."
"Troye... You know not even death will do us apart, I will be yours forever."

It was only about 3 hours of electricity out but in that time, we both knew that we don't need all of the electronics and all the stuff we are grateful to have, we just needed each other.

We didn't need heat, tv, phones or any devices, air conditioning, we just needed the most important thing out of all of those... Each other.
-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed my story! And all of my other ones! I wanted to let you guys know I am so grateful that you guys vote for my stories and read them, it literally means so much.

Have an amazing Christmas, or if you do not celebrate, happy holidays and stay safe.

xoxoxo, Mel. ♡♡