Vidcon with you

This week is going to be great. This week is vidcon.  I get to see some of my best friends that are usually don't get to see you. Also, I get to see the love of my life, troye Sivan mellet.

vid con is held in LA. I live in LA. Perfect? At least that's what I thought... Then I remembered the love of my life lives on the other side of the world. At least I get to see him in 2 hours when his flight from Perth lands.
*sigh*
I'm in the car going to the hotel the con is being held at with Tyler, Joey, Daniel and Korey.
(Side note: Joey is dating Daniel, and Tyler is dating Korey.)

"oh god. I can't wait to see Troye." I said
"Aw that's cute Connie boy." Tyler yelled
--------
I'm at the airport. Troye said he sees me... But I don't see him.
Then I got a text.

"Baby, turn around." -Troye 💘
I turned around and....
"Oh my god! Troye!"
It's weird... As soon as Troye and I embraced each other... I felt complete.
"con, I missed you so much. After being away for seven months I'm so glad I finally get to see your beautiful face." He said almost as if he was about to cry, oh god I love him.
"Tro, I missed you too, here let me help you with your stuff out to my car."
---------
"Connor...?" Troye said.
"Yes?"
"I love you, so so much." He said
"Aw Troye, I love you even more baby."
"Come here." He said
And with that we kissed. The same magical feeling I get every time our lips touch... And the butterflies I get in my stomach when I'm so happy he is by my side.
Then at that very moment at four 4:07 PM I realized I am in love with this boy.

I need to talk about this with my best friend, Alexa. She should be at the hotel. I'll tell her later. I want to be with Troye now.
--------
"come here and cuddle con. I've been away for seven months.... Let's cuddle or sleep?"
"Let's take a few hour nap, you must be tired after that 14 hour flight of yours." I said
"OK, then come and lay down babe." He said with open arms.
"OK... Let me just change into comfy clothes."
Then with that I changed into maroon joggers and a black sweatshirt.

I layed down next to Troye, in his arms. Just like how I wanted it to be.
-------- 7:33 pm
"Hey Troye, it's 733, I just got a text from Alexa to see if we wanted to go out to dinner with her Jenn Lauryn Ricky Andrew and Bethany."
"OK text her back and give us 30 minutes and will meet her in her room then." He said

We grabbed new clothes for dinner and got into the shower together.
It was 7:56pm and we were heading out to Alexa's room.
"ALEXA!" Troye said greeting her.
"Hey troye! Miss you so much but probably not as much as Connor." She said winking at me.
"Alexa!!! Stop embarrassing me." I said covering my face with my hands.
"Connie, babe." Troye said giggling.
------------------

Ugh... It's 2:03 am. I'm so tired tbh.
"Troye, I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep, you can stay up if you'd like." I said laying down in bed.
"No no... I'm tired to let's call it a night, okay babe." He said
"Okay goodnight, I love you so much Troye."
"I love you more, Connor." He said

And with that, I feel asleep in his arms after 7 months of waiting for this.