VikStar123 Smut #1

{Author's Note}

Before I start this smut, I would like to mention that this smut is for my friend  bikergal12  So yeah. Enjoy otherwise.

Vik's POV

I was sat in my room just editing a new video when I receive a text from my lovely girlfriend Erin.

E: Hey Viky, may I come over and chill please? <3

V: Hey babe. Sure, I will just let the guys know. <3

E: Thanks bae <3

V: No problem babe. See you soon. <3

I set my phone down on my desk and head downstairs to find everyone. Luckily they are having a small FIFA tourni in the lounge area so that made my job a lot easier.

"Yo guys." I say.

"What Vik?" Simon says looking away from the screen.

"Erin is coming over in 10 minutes." I say.

"Oh Viky, don't be too loud now." JJ says winking and laughing while all the other guys burst out laughing.

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS." I whine.

"Sorry Vik, it's really nice you have a girlfriend and all but you guys do bang a lot." Josh says looking away from the screen.

"You guys bully me." I say.

"We bully you because you and Erin are too loud when you guys have sex. The least you can do is warn us." Ethan says, he is visiting for the FIFA tourni.

"Ugh, you guys don't complain when Simon's girlfriend Ray is over." I say attempting to win the argument.

"Oi, allow it Icky Viky." Ray says.

"Oi, when did you get here Ray?" I ask.

"Maybe about an hour ago. I was in Simon's room." Ray says winking.

"RAY!" Simon yells and she giggles and everyone else laughs.

"Chill Moné. We have done anything.......yet." Ray says and I see Simon blush slightly looking away.

"Oi, Simon is embarrassed." JJ says laughing making everyone else laugh except Simon.

"Fuck you guys." Simon says.

"Love you too." Ray and everyone else says and laughs again.

The doorbell rang so I went to go get it. I open and door and am greeted by my beautiful girlfriend Erin.

"Hey Viky." Erin says giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.

"Hey babe." I say hugging her back but pecking her lips instead. "Want to hangout with the guys and Ray for a little bit? I know you haven't seen Ray in a while." I suggest.

"Sure, that sounds good." Erin says as I put my arm around her waist and we walk into the living room.

"I see Erin is here. Hello E." Simon says winking.

"Hi, Simone." Erin says and I laugh.

"Oi, allow that." Simon says focusing back on the FIFA game.

"I'm going to get a drink. Ray come with me." Erin says and Ray nods, standing up and going to the kitchen to get a drink with Erin.

"So Vik?" JJ says raising his eyebrows.

"JJ no." I say laughing nervously because I know that when Erin and I get to my room, the guys are going to wish they weren't in house.  Ray and Erin come back with drinks while laughing.

"Simon babe, can we go upstairs?" Ray asks Simon.

"Sure babe. See ya guys." Simon says as Ray grabs his hand and they go upstairs. Right before they are out of sight, Simon turns his head back to us and winks. At least they are alone on the third floor so they won't be loud.

After they leave, Erin grabs my hand, pulls me off the couch and brings me into the hallway.

"Babe what are you-" she interrupts me with her lips pressing against mine. I smile into the kiss and kiss her back immediately pushing her up against the wall.

"Vik where did......I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT!" Ethan yells walking into the hallway.

Erin and I immediately stop kissing and look towards Ethan both of our cheeks turn a nice shade of red. I get an idea in my head considering Ethan is very predictable and I know exactly what he is going to say next.

"Get a room you too." Ethan says laughing his signature laugh.

He said what I thought he would so this makes my whole idea come to life as I simply reply with, "Already have one." and wink.

Ethan's eyes widen as I smirk while I grab Erin's hand and lead her up to my room. While we are walking up the stairs and I can hear Ethan ask the guys if they want to go out because Simon and Ray are in Simons room and Erin and I are in my room. I laugh and Erin giggles as we reach my room.

I close the door behind me and..............................

{Author's Note}

So I finally updated and of course I needed to write a cliff hanger. Love you guys.

Part 2 will be out soon and I'm also doing a mass update on almost all of my stories.

See you guys in the next update.

Let me know what kind of smut I should do next.

Baiii