Miniminter Smut #1 (Part 2)

Rachel's POV

"I love you Rachel." Simon says before placing his lips on mine and pushing us down onto the bed.

I wrap me arms around his neck and pull him closer to me deepening the kiss.

I couldn't give less of a fuck if the guys could hear our soon to be loud moans.

Simon slips one hand underneath my shirt and slowly moves it up my body to my bra and lifts my back up a little and unclips my bra. He moves his hand back to the front of my chest and grabs one of my breasts and starts rubbing it making me moan.

He takes that opportunity and slips his tongue into my mouth, our tongues battling for dominance this time.

With him clearly winning, I take my hands and slide then under his shirt and pull it off only breaking off the kiss for a second so we could actually get his shirt off.

Simon kisses down my jawline and starts sucking on my sweet spot right away. I let out a moan and I feel him grin on my neck.

I decide it's his turn to have a little fun so I flip us over and I sit on top of him. I lean down and press my lips against his.

His hands grip my waist and he slowly moves them to my ass and he squeezes making me slightly jump.

He smiles through the kiss so I kiss down his jawline and suck on his neck.

He lets out a moan tightens his grip slightly.

I slowly start grinding on him making him moan again so I keep sucking on his neck and grinding on him.

Clearly he got annoyed with my teasing and flips us over.

"You want to play that game?" Simon asks.

"What game?" I ask trying to sound as innocent as I could.

Simon smirks and soon enough, he basically rips my shirt and bra off and starts sucking on my breasts making me moan from the new pleasure.

He slowly kisses down my chest and stomach and painfully slowly takes off my leggings leaving me in just my panties.

"Now, this isn't fair." I ask smirking.

"What isn't......oh." Simon says.

"Allow me." I say sitting up letting Simon lay down.

I slowly unzip his jeans and pull them down. I crawl back up to meet his face and smash my lips against his. Slowly, I start grinding on him again and he lets out a small moan that clearly wasn't supposed to escape his mouth.

I smirk and he realizes he fucked up.

Once again, I slowly kiss down his jawline, then his  chest to his stomach. I then even slower than before, start pulling off his boxers exposing his already hard penis.

Once I finally get his boxers off, with him squirming most of the time in anticipation, I start kissing his tip already tasting a little of pre cum.

Slowly, I start sucking his penis making him moan and what I assume grip the sheets.

One of his hands travels to my hair and slightly pulls it making me moan slightly sending vibrations on his penis making him moan louder.

At this point, I'm basically deep throating him and he is a fit of moans and grunts.

Soon enough, he cums in my mouth and I swallow it all, kissing up just chest back to his lips pressing him against his in a nice passionate kiss.

He flips us over and deepens the kiss even more.

He slowly kisses down my jawline and sucks a little on my neck making me slightly moan.

He pulls away for breath and says, "Your turn." then winks and pulls my panties off.

He presses his lips against mine again but this time slides a finger in me, making me moan.

He slowly starts pumping that finger in and out of me making me moan. Soon enough he adds another finger making me moan louder.

Still pumping his fingers in me, he starts sucking on my neck for the millionth time today adding to the pleasure.

I'm about to cum when he pulls his fingers out of me and starts kissing down my chest.

I squeeze me eyes closed and grip the sheets when I feel his tongue enter me making me moan.

He swirls his tongue around making me moan louder but to add to the amount of pleasure I am already experiencing, he starts rubbing my clit with his hand.

That threw me off the edge and I cum in his mouth, him swallowing the cum.

He reaches over to the bed side table and pulls out a condom and puts it on.

He leans over me and presses his lips against mine.

I feel him line up with my entrance and without warning, slams into me making me moan into the kiss.

He doesn't give me time to adjust, which in all honestly, I didn't really need to and keeps thrusting into me.

I'm a fit of moans but I manage to say "Faster." which he listens and speeds up his thrusts sending big amounts of pleasure through me body.

He hits my prostate making me moan really loud and he keeps hitting that spot over and over again.

The whole house can probably hear my moans but neither of us care right now.

I arch my back signaling I'm about to cum but I hold it back not wanting the pleasure to end.

He pulls away from my face and whispers in the sexiest voice I've ever heard, "Cum for me baby."

That sends me over the edge and I cum.

He thrusts a few more times before he cums and pulls out.

He lays down beside me breathing heavily, as am I.

"You know the whole house totally heard us right." Simon says.

"Yup, but I don't care. I love you." I say turning to him.

"I love you too." Simon says wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

Right before I'm about to drift off to sleep, I hear a moan come from I think is Vik's room.

Looks like Vik's girlfriend is over again ;)

{Author's Note}

Another day, another smut.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this smut.

Feed back is very appreciated.

Next smut will be a VikStar123 smut for my friend bikergal12 then it will be one of Wroetoshaw for my friend TheHannahCat but after those, it will just be random smuts.

I'm thinking about doing #KSImon #Emon #Merome #Poofless and more along those people.

I hope you guys are enjoying these.

More to come in the near future.

I will talk to you guys in the next update.

Love y'all

Peace :D