Miniminter Smut #1 (Part 1)

{Quick note before I start this}

I am going to be using one of my real name for this but I will be doing random names later on in new ones. So yeah, enjoy you dirty minded people. lol love y'all (I will kill anyone who calls me by my real name, there are many reasons why I don't give out my real name online so shush your faces and enjoy this smut because I totally am xD )

Rachel's POV

I was on my way to the Sidemen house to visit my best friend. He goes by the name Simon or as most of you probably know him as miniminter./

Yeah, miniminter is my best friend. Yes, THE miniminter.

I am lucky but the thing is, I have had the biggest fucking crush on him for god knows how long and today I plan on telling him.

I hope it all goes well.

I pull up into the driveway and park my car.

Here goes nothing.

Simon's POV

Rachel is coming over today!

OMG I am so excited.

Today is the day, I tell her my true feelings.

Ever since the day I met her, I've been in love.

She is truly amazing but I am currently stuck in the friend zone but I am going to take the risk and go for it.

I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, but if she doesn't like me back, there is going to be a problem.

Rachel's POV

I walk up to the front door of the Sidemen house and knock considering, like usual, Simon probably didn't mention to anyone that I was coming over.

I hear footsteps and the door opens revealing the Icky Vikky.

"Hey Rachel. I didn't know you were coming over today. Simon never tells us anything. Come on in." Vik says moving out of the doorway and letting me through.

I walk in and take my shoes off and put them off to the side.

"Thanks Icky Vikky. Where is Simon?" I ask.

"Oh my god, not you too. Why does everyone call me that?!?! and he is upstairs." Vik says.

"Because you are icky.....vikky." I say laughing.

"Fuck you." Vik says playfully punching my arm.

"Whatever, thanks Vik." I say walking upstairs to Simon's room.

I open the door to find Simon screaming at his monitor. I just stand there are watch him for a bit.

"BLOODY HELL YOU PRICK!"

"DAMN YOU!"

"FUCKING HELL JOSH. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Simon screams.

I guess he is playing against Josh in FIFA.

I couldn't contain my laughter anymore and I burst out laughing giving my cover away and Simon turns towards me.

"Rachel, when did you get here?" Simon asks.

"Around the time you yelled bloody hell you prick at Josh." I say laughing harder falling onto Simons bed.

"I gotta go Josh. Rachel is here." Simon says before turning off his monitor.

"So whatcha donig?" I ask innocently.

"I'm hanging with my best friend." Simon says sitting on the bed next to me.

~Smut~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें