Jordyn: Ohh thank god!! Yeahh you know what sucks?

Justin: And whats that?

Jordyn: I'm going to have scars where my mom decided to carve words in my arms and legs..

Justin: Yeahh that does. I'm sorry. I wish I could earse them.. And to let you know.. Your non of those. I promise. Exspecially ugly!! Your beautiful!

Jordyn: Thanks Justin.

Well time passed and me and Justin talked about each other even though he mostly wanted to talk about me but I kind of made him change the subject before I started to cry. So i got to know more about him, which is awesome!! Yeahh hes just wonderfull!.. Well its 5:51 and we're waiting for the doctor to come in. Ohh look there he is.

Doctor: Well Jordyn, you seemed to hold up quite well this evening and remembered to take your meds. Good job on that.. And well,, your free to leave!

Jordyn: Thanks doc!

Doctor: Anytime. Just check out before you leave so we know you left and are on your way.

Jordyn: Ok. See ya!

Doctor: Bye *leaves room*

Jordyn: Yay! I get to leave! Finally!! It felt like forever!

Justin: Trust me, I know!

Jordyn: Ha lets get ready to leave. Do I have extra cloths??

Justin: Yeahh I grabbed some out of your room, sometime after you  were settled in the hospital.

Jordyn: Thanks Justin.

Justin: Anytime.

I got changed into the cloths Justin brought me, then came out to Justin. he asked me if I was ready to go, and I nodded my head. We walked out and saw the doctor and said...

Jordyn: Thanks for saving my life.

Doctor: Don't be telling me that I think you need to be tell your friend, Mr. Bieber over there thank you. Without him, you could of died in days or even that night..

Jordyn: Thank you Justin.

Justin: Anytime for you Jordyn.

Jordyn: But still thank you doc for helping me with the knife and everything.

Doctor: Now with that.. Your welcome.

Jordyn: Ok lets go.

We walked up to the desk near my room and check out, then left. Justin drove me to his house. We walked inside and he called his mom downstairs.

Pattie: Aww you guys are here. Ok well welcome to our house Jordyn!

Jordyn: Thanks for letting me stay here. It means alot, and I mean like ALOT! I don't know what i would of done if I didn't have a place to stay.

Pattie: Well sweetie, you don't need to worry about a thing. Justin, why don't you show her around.

Justin: Ok mom... Jordyn, follow me!

Jordyn: Ok, ok, I'm coming!

He showed me around the house. It was a two floor house like mine use to be. He showed me the downstairs first, then the upstairs. It was a beautiful house. All nice and clean, decorated nicely and everything! He showed me his room, which was a bit messy but hes a guy, what do you expect?? He showed me his moms room which was just as lovely. Then he showed me the guest room which, for now is mine(: It was a nice little room. Its good enough for me. Its better then the floor soo yeahh. We went back downstairs to see his mom in the kitchen figuring out what to make for dinner.

Justin: Mom, me and Jordyn are ganna run over to her house and get some of her stuff. Is that ok?

Pattie: Yess. Just be carefull!!

Justin: Will do mom! Love ya bye!

 Pattie: Love you too hun. Bye.

We got in the car and headed over to my house, or use to be house. We walked inside.. This house as so many secrets and memorys left in them.. I started to tear up, but Justin told me it was going to be ok. We ran upstairs into my room. I started going through my stuff and throwing everything I need onto my bed. Once I had everything I asked Justin to help me put them into bags and a suitcase. He did soo. About 20 minutes later we got done.

Jordyn: Gezz I'm tired! And hungry!

Justin: Me too. Listen.. I've got to tell you something..

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and tell me whatcha think(:! Thanks, Bye!