Chapter 2: Groups

Tsukishima's POV:

The entrance ceremony was quite boring. Nothing seemed interesting was I almost put on my earphones to drown out the speaker's words. Once it was finished, I went to my class- which was 1-4- with Yamaguchi. It seems that we both were in the same class.

We arrived and I took a window seat, with Yamaguchi next to me. We taked a bit, but I put on my headphones- but without music because I was too lazy, didn't want to talk to Yamaguchi, and wanted to hear interesting information that would be good to use when pissing off people. (A/N Tsukki, admit it, you want to hear gossip- not news XD). After a minute or two, a girl with curly hair, glasses, and a slightly tan complexion came inside and sat in front of me, taking up the last window seat available.

She had headphones on- it looked like Beats, but that might be impossible; those are very expensive. She was a bit cute.....wait what?!? No, it must be just because she doesn't look like the other girls. It's probably curiosity towards a different looking person.

My thoughts were interrupted when I see two girls that look like they have too much makeup on approach the girl. One of the girls were smirking while the other asked if her hair was natural while calling her blind-chan. To be honest, what would it matter if the girl's hair was natural or not- wait, it actually would matter. I could use it against her if she bothers me.

The megane took off her headphones and looked at them. She said, "At least it's more natural than your face, creida-chan. " I didn't understand what she meant at the very end, but the retort was funny. It seemed that Yama (I'm calling him Yama, Yamaguchi is too long and I'm lazy) heard as well, since he was stifling his laughter just as I was as well.

She tilted her head and kept talking. "Child, don't you even know another language? You seem very lost when I called you a creida. Should you even be in this class?" she said, with a tone like a mother would have or an older sibling. Me and Yama looked at each other and were basically trying to not laugh out loud.

However that attempt was proved futile, as she turned around and looked at us. At first, I thought that she would yell at us to mind their own business, but she smiled and turned back around to once again wear her headphones. She turned looked outside, and upon doing so, I saw that she really did have Beats earphones.

A few minutes later, the teacher came in and started talking about a beginning of the year project. The project was to be in a group and learn about each other. Likes, dislikes, hobbies, backstory, etc. It already sounds boring.

We had to be in groups of three, and we couldn't choose the other people. The groups were pre-made so sensei didn't guess based on seats. We had to raise our hands when he said the student's names. After saying two groups, he then proceded to say the group I was in.

"Tsikishima Kei, Yamaguchi Tadashi, and Giraldi Camille will be in the third group," Sensei said. The third name sounded foreign, so I was naturally curious who the third person is. We raised our hands and to my suprise, Giraldi Camille was the girl in front of us who had the Beats headphones. She turned around to see her other groupmates to find that it was me and Yama. She was a bit suprised, but smiled again and turned back around.

When he was done, he passed out graphic organizers. We had 20 minutes left to find and work on our projects. Upon looking at the organizer, It showed exactly what I would expect it would say and a bit more.

The list had: Name, birthday, family, likes, dislikes, hobbies, clubs they plan to participate, and their childhood. She turned her desk around while Yama moved his desk to get closer to us. Yama started talking first.

"Hello, I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi and this is Tsukki," he started. Great, now the girl will call me Tsukki now *sigh*.

I went after him and said, "my name is Tsukishima Kei, you must be Giraldi Camille."

"Yep, I'm Camille Giraldi, you can call me Camille,"she said. Already on first name terms, are we? She kept talking, this time directed towards me. Out of nowhere she asked, "how tall are you?" That's interesting, we don't need to know our height. So why is she asking me for it?

"I'm 188 cm tall. Why do you want to know?" I replied. "It's called curiosity. You are tall, so I was curious and asked how tall you are." She stated bluntly with a hint of sarcasm. I was about to retort, but she took out a calculator and stated punching numbers into it. After hitting one last button, she reads it and her eyes widens. Her eyes flickers between me and what I guess is the calculator. "Wow.."

___________

I have another fanfiction- It's called Looking through new eyes and it is a Bleach X OC

Disclaimer:I do not own Haikyuu or anything but my OC and any unrelated events.

Thanks For Reading!