Chapter 38: The Tour

One month later

It was now one day away until the tour and 35WIL were at Ash's house with the rest of BRB.

"So you guys excited?" Michael asked who was sitting next to Squid and his girlfriend Dani.

"Yeah I sure am and we will be going to everyone's hometown, first we start off with us, then you guys and the list goes on for 8 other places" Squid said.

The band's watched movies that afternoon and were up at 6 the next morning to travel to the stadium they would be performing at. The show would start at 10am and everyone was waiting for the acts to come out.

"Welcome everyone to the Top 10 Hometown Tour" The judges announced who would be accompanying the top then throughout the tour.

"Now today we will be started off with none other than your hometown heroes Boy Rock Band!" Mel B shouted over the cheering fans, friends and family. The boys then stepped on stage.

"How're you all doing?" Ash asked through the mic earning cheers.

"That's great to hear, now who wants to hear us play a song?"

More cheers were heard.

"I can't hear you!" Squid shouted

The cheers got really loud

"I think they want some music guys and let's give it to them"

"Ok let's do this" Ash said and they started their performance.

The ten week on tour went on just like that. With continuous concerts, parties and fun. Friendships grew, they met loads of people and fans and once the tour ended, they kept music going in their lives but also got back to their normal lives, Michael was taught by Squid how to do YouTube and play Minecraft and everything else he did and the bands would meet up every second weekend for music get together's and that how their lives went on.

zbrp80W7f9