The Call

Santana's POV

I walked out of my room and saw Rachel and Kurt talking well whispering in the living room.

"Hey losers what are you guys talking about?" Kurt glares at me but I just smile back.

"Well if you need to know we were deciding on going on a trip!"

Kurt says with way too much excitement. "And where would you guys be going?"

I say not really caring either now I'm just wondering why I said that.

"Were going back to Ohio!" Rachel says with a big ass smile on her face

"You idiots that's not a trip that's going back home."

I yelled back them sure they think its a trip but its not its just going back home.

"Why do you guys want to go back anyways?"

Kurt looked at me with a solemn look and then looked at Rachel "Should I tell her?"

Rachel nods her head and smiles at me "Tell me what Kurt?"

He takes a breath and finally speaks

"Blaine has invited me to a wedding and he's asked me to be his date."

I look at him roll my eyes and say,

"Well congratulations Lady Hummel you got a date. Not like you haven't had one."

I say sarcastically I see him become angry and he says,

"Dammit Santana can you not be happy for me or at least to anyone?!"

"Kurt!" Rachel says getting loud.

"No Rachel keep yourself out of this one."

She looks at me and sits down on the couch.

"Kurt if I were to show happiness that means I would show feelings and I don't like doing that!"

He looks at me and just as he's about to say something I grab my coat and my phone and leave

The apartment I slam the door too. I walk around trying to clear my head when I hear my phone

Ring I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say

"Is this Santana Lopez?" a woman says.

"Speaking."

"I would like to inform you that you have a friend in Central City who has gone into a coma."

I drop my phone and say "Oh my God... Sebastian!"

Hope you guys like this chapter this is my first Fanfiction and if you have read my bio then you know I love The Flash. Sebtana is also one of my favorite ships so I hope some of you Sebtana fans like it so far well enjoy I will try and update soon love you guys. Oh and Happy New Year!!!!!!