The explination

Alyssa's P.O.V

I wake up at 6:45 today and I realize that I spent the night at the Salvator's house. I flip over and see that I am in Stephan's bed. I am very confused. I slowly get out of the bed and grab a pillow and go to the couch in his room. I lay there for about 5 minutes and my back started to hurt so I went back to the bed and fell back asleep. Damon came into the room saying we are going to be late unless we get out of the bed. Stephan quickly jump out of the bed and offers to make me food. "Um can I just have coffee please." "Yeah sure." I go down stairs to get my clothes. I go to the bathroom and put on my flora crop top and my bright pink skirt, with my white keds. I put my hair in a curled ponytail. I do my makeup I use nude colors. I go downstairs and Stephan hands me coffee. "Thanks. Um do you wanna ride to school?" "Um sure let me go get ready." 

5 minutes later

Stephan comes downstairs saying, "Hey you left you shirt from yesterday in my room." "Oh I am so sorry." "It is fine okay so lets go." Stephan opens the door for me and also my car door it was so kind of him. We leave his driveway and head to school when I get a call from Trinity. "Alyssa where are you? What the hell are you okay?" "Yeah I am fine Trinity um but I can't pick you up this morning you are going to have to drive yourself." "Okay well where are you at and where were you last night?" "I will explain at school see you in a few minutes." Then we hang up.

Hey guys sorry it was such a short chapter