Goes Over

Alyssa's P.O.V

It  is the end of the day and Trinity tells me how she might like Damon and I turn around because Stephan is yelling my name. "Hey what time are you coming over." "Um I guess around 6:30." "Okay see you then." After Stephan left Trinity looks over at me and says, "You have met him before today haven't you???" "Yeah a few times. How did you know?" "The way you look at him. And you like him am I right." "Let's go I have to go home and yes you can come over to my house but only for a few hours. And when I leave to go to his house you are going home." "Fine." We get in the car and leave the school. We get to my house and I get my stuff and change into shorts because it is very hot. So I took off my heels and put on my white Keds. I tell my mom that I am going to study with a friend and I will be back late. She said to be back before 12:00 and if I was too tired that I should just stay the night.  But if I do I must text her first. I go upstairs and pack clothes just in case because I know I didn't tell Trinity but I met Stephan half way through the summer so we are good friends but I never have been to his house or met his brother until today. Trinity and I get into my car and leave my house.

30 minutes later

After dropping off Trinity and I head to Stephan's house I call him and telling him that I will be that I will be there in 5 minutes. 

A= Alyssa             S= Stephan

S= "Hey Alyssa"

A=  "Hey I will be there in 5 minutes."

S= " Okay see you then."

After hanging up I realized that I packed everything but pj's. How do I imagine to do that! Well hopefully I don't stay to late I am already late as it is. It is 8:00 right now so yeah I don't know what I am going to do. I pull into this long driveway to this huge mansion. Stephan comes out and opens my door. I tell him how if we study to late and I am very tired my mom said I could stay the night but I wanna make sure it is okay if I do just in case. He said it was okay and I told him how that I have everything except pj's and he told me that I could use one of his shirts. Yes Trinity was right, I do like. We studied for about 45 minutes, he asked me if I eat before I got here and I said no. "Well lets go make something then."

Stephan's P.O.V

Alyssa and I get to the kitchen and we make taco's. Damon comes downstairs and Alyssa if he wanted any. And he did want some which was a shocker to me because of our secret. WE ARE VAMPIRES! Yes we need blood but I drink animal blood and that is it. But Damon drinks human blood. I doze off as they talk. I imaged Damon walking up to Alyssa and drinking her blood. It makes me mad because I really like her, I came back to Gusty Falls for her. We ate our food. By now it was 10:00 and Alyssa was very tired. So she got in the shower and I gave her one of my t-shirt to sleep in. Alyssa gets out of the shower and texts her mom. It was 10:45 and Alyssa is passed out on the couch so I pick her up and take her to my room and I put her on my bed. Then I go to sleep next to her.