The first day

Beep. Beep. Beep. "NOOO. Just a few more minutes please." I glance over to see the time and the clock read 7:15. Class does not start until 8:15 so I have less than a hour because I also have to go pick up Trinity. I go down stairs to make coffee. While it is making, I turn on the news and see that there was an animal attacking. " Oh wow again? How many more peoples life will be taken by this animal?" Then the coffee maker goes off and I get my hot french vanilla coffee and take a sip and go up stairs. It is now 7:25 and I get my baby blue crop top and my high waist skinny jeans and put it on. With the my white high heels. "Bye mom. See you to night." I grab my black jansport backpack and walk to my red Kia soul.

I drive to Trinity's house and she comes out with tan high heels, a grey sweater and high waist skinny jeans. High waist skinny jeans are kinda your thing. We have been wearing skinny jeans since the day we met in 2nd grade. "Hey Alyssa. You ready to get this day started?" " Of course. Lets do this. And who knows there are new students this year you might meet the one." " Oh my god. Shut up and lets get this day started." I start the car and it is 7:50. "Hey wanna go to starbucks and get our usual?" " Um yeah!!" We go to starbucks and get our usual and held to school to start the first day.