Journal Day 1

01/03/2018

I am 16 WHOOP WHOOP! Just kidding I am very sarcastic. Well this is what happened, which I blame the scientist for letting all those fumes out. I was going to my school on the school bus I was talking to my friend Peyhton. We crashed into a tree then the bus exploded! Well anyways I realized that I was still breathing but I was impaled with a large piece of metal. CRAZY right?? I went to go check on my friends and rush to check their pulse they were breathing PHEW. I checked to see if the bus driver was alive but he wasn't R.I.P. Carlos, he was the best bus driver I ever had. So everyone got off the bus we looked up at the sky, planes were falling from the sky, cars were crashing into each other , we didn't get what was going on. I saw a car that wasn't damaged a whole lot and drove me and my best friend, and brother to go see our parents. Wait! I haven't told you my name or my best friends or my brother. Guess you can say I have short term memory loss. I'm Savannah and my best frinds name is Max and my older brothers name is Leo. Well anyways we went, it was the most horrifying thing I ever saw I went on my knees and started to cry. Max came to my arm and he had tears in his eyes too. Sorry hold on let me stop because I'm tearing up right now. Talk to you tomorrow.