I Thought You Knew Me

3rd person POV I hope

Bob looks scared. He didn't know what to do. He looks at the items floating around Dark. "Don't worry that there're only three, these are just the starters." Dark chuckles.

"Um, what do they mean??" Bob asks, watching the items circle warily. The items stop circling Dark and line up in front of him. One was a pair of wings, another a question mark, and the last was a cartoon eye.

"Well, that's just ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" Dark grins. Bob gulps, fear gathering in the pit of his stomach. The mystery of what the items mean was terrifying.

Bob didn't trust the white angel wings, they seemed too innocent for such a dark situation. The eye was creepy and unsettled him. So he decided on the final one.

"The, uh, the question mark?" He asks hesitantly. He hoped to god his decision wasn't an awful one.

"Oooo, this one should be fun!" Dark giggles. The other items disappear and the question mark grows bigger. "So. Let's see how well you all know each other."

The question mark flattens out and becomes a board. "It's simple. You'll be asked a question, if you get it wrong, you will be punished. It's also a competition. If you don't answer first and the other person gets it right, you will be punished. If the first person answers it wrong, the second one has a chance. If both are wrong, both are punished."

Dark grins evilly. "You better hope you don't get a wrong answer. Now, are you all ready? Okay let's start!" He doesn't even give them a chance to reply.

The first question appears on the board. "What is Bob's favorite color?" Wade and Jack look at each other, hesitating. Neither wanted to speak first and possibly hurt the other. Jack wasn't even sure he had the right answer!

Jack cautiously speaks up. "Um... Is it green?" Darks grin widens and Jack knew he fucked up. Wade gave a slight gasp and would have face palmed if his hands weren't still invisibly bound.

"Oh shit..." Jack mumbles as his face pales. The punishments can't be that bad, could they? Dark looks to Wade expectantly, waiting for the answer.

Wade glances at Jack and mumbles, "sorry..." Before looking back at Dark. "It's red." (I don't actually know so just go with it. I half of what happens probably won't be correct so don't hold it against me XD)

Dark claps. "Good job Wade. Now, what punishment should good ol' Jackaboy receive?" A list of punishments replaces the question on the board.

Electric shock
Ice pick
Needle eye
Piercing
Blood tattoo
Roses

Wades eyes widen. "Wait, I have to CHOOSE?!"  Dark scoffs at him. "Of course silly. It's not as painful otherwise!"

Jack looks over at Wade. "Wade, it's okay. It's not your fault no matter what happens so just choose something!" His voice shook slightly, despite trying to be brave. None of those options sounded good.

"Uh, how about roses?" Wade says cautiously. They're roses, how bad can they be? I guess Wade forgot about the thorns. A large, messy bouquet of roses appears in front of Dark.  "I would make you do it, but I couldn't possibly pass up on this much fun."

Jack watches wide eyed as Dark approaches him with the bouquet. He takes out one rose carefully and leans close to Jacks face. "For you darling." He then slaps Jacks cheek with the rose in his palm. The thorns bury themselves into Jacks pale skin and he shouts in pain. Blood slowly starts trickling down his face.

Dark proceeds to jab Jack with roses, getting his neck, face, stuffing them down his shirt and up his pant legs. The whole time Jack is biting his lip, trying not to make a noise. That is until Dark shoves a rose into his mouth, tango style. One tear escapes his eye and trails down his cheek, smearing the blood.