"Donny. Donny, he's coming. Donny. " I grab the sleeve of Donny's coat and start pulling him faster.

"Come on, Ryan, you know he won't mess with you while you're with me. "

"No. It isn't like that this time. He is pissed off. Majorly! Like he isn't just pissed off, he is-"

"Pissedly pissed?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, man, that isn't good. We gotta scram. " Donny says.

We run up the stairs taking three steps at a time to get there faster, but it doesn't help. Ethan is still on our tails. I'm dead. I'm so totally dead.

"I don't think we can work our way around this one. " I pant.

"Almost there. Don't worry, we're almost there." We run down the hall, pushing aside the small little Freshman and Sophomores.

We're going to make it. We are going to make it. Almost to Mr.Deuke's class. Almost.

Donny, who's a few feet in front of me (despite my 'amazing' track skills), gets in the class room earlier than I do. I'm almost to the safety of Mr. Deuke's classroom (as safe as you can get with a teacher who flicks his boogers around in the classroom.)

"Yes!" I shout. I'm five feet from the door.

Right as I'm about to go into the classroom, a hand jerks me backwards and sends me flying onto my back on the cold hard tile floor. I let out a groan as the air is knocked out of me.

"You think it's cool to make out with my girlfriend? You think it's cool?!" Ethan shouts at me, grabbing the front of my collar and jerking my face towards his. He's so close to me I can feel the spittle from his mouth landing on my face.

"Thanks for the spit, now I have to disinfect my face." I rasp.

"Shut up! You're the one who spread germs to my girlfriend." He punches me in the eye and it immediately closes in pain.

"Damn it! Stop!" I shout.

"Answer my question, Feldbach!"

"It was four years ago, calm the hell down. " I hiss in pain.

"Excuse me?! ANSWER MY QUESTION RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR-"

"No! It isn't cool, ok? And I'm sorry. " I whimper.

"Thank you. " He rolls his eyes and yanks me back up by the collar. Farewell to this blue V-neck shirt. "Now we can continue with what I planned to do to begin with. "

He slams me against the locker and throws a punch right into my gut. I immediately slink to the ground, gripping my stomach and trying to catch my breath. Next, he punches me right in the nose and it feels warm. I reach my hand up and feel blood. This psycho is going to kill me. Ethan punches me again in the temple and I fall backwards on the ground.

I look up and I swear I see stars and, like, two different Ethans above me.

"I think I made my point. " He breathes heavily like a rabid animal. "But just to make sure you get it...don't ever mess with my girl again. "
I hear shouts and people running and the two Ethans immediately look up. I see two Donnys and two Mr.Deukes come into view, shouting at Ethan for what he did. Well, it took him long enough. Did he not wonder why I wasn't in the classroom yet? Maybe he thought I stopped at my locker for ice cream and shit. If I could shake my head right now I definitely would, but sadly I hurt too much.

I see a girl come into view, hovering above me. Her brown hair curtains her face and mine and it tickles my nose. I feel her pat my cheek with her cold hand and rest her other on my chest.