The Unforgivable Sin and it's Effects

Start from the beginning

That was a five years ago. A week after she left I had a look at the mission she had took and gasped when I realized that it was a 1000 year-mission. After two weeks people started asking where she had gone and I told them that she had taken a 1000 year-mission and she probably wouldn't see us again. Some of them looked devastated, some walked away while others cried or didn't believe that she'd leave without a goodbye. Those were all expected reactions but when I told Lucy she smiled. That bitch. None of us knew how powerful y/n was (except for master Makarov, who had fought her to test her strength and never told us if he won or not) because she always went on solo jobs because she didn't socialize with people well.

After a three years without her the guild was actually quieter and there were less fights and parties than there usually was. Y/n was always nice to everyone but had a split-personality disorder that caused her to sometimes become sadistic and sociopathic. She used to help me behind the bar, so everyone was used to seeing her smiling face while handing them their drinks. Y/n turned out so nice despite everything that had happened to her. Everyone remembers the day she walked into our lives.

Flashback*

I was busy glaring at Erza (Before Lisanna's disappearance) to notice that the doors of the guild had opened up revealing a small girl about our age. I finally realized something had happened when the guild hall was silent. My eyes widened in shock when I saw that the girl's eyes were glowing red with black angel-like wings protruding from her back. The girl looked at me then smiled, revealing razor sharp teeth before she passed out and fell to the floor. Her wings turned into black blood and sort of soaked into her back.

End Flashback*

We took her to the medical unit and she didn't have a scratch on her. Master Makarov asked her to join and she agreed. When I asked her about her wings she told me why she had them (again making my eyes bigger than the moon) then swore me to secrecy about it.

It was now five years... five years since she had gone. While I was cleaning up tables I saw the guild doors open, and saw y/n with her beautiful midnight wings coming out of her back. Ever since the day she walked into the guild she hadn't shown anyone her wings again; not even me... until today. She walked right up to me and said something that made everyone's eyes widen. "I finished the job, I would have been back sooner but I stopped at the beach on my way back. Stayed there for a while. Can I have the reward so I can get out of here?" her voice no longer held the cheeriness or happiness it used to. Oh Natsu... What have you done to her?

Gray POV

When she walked back into the guild hall I couldn't believe it. I remember the last time I saw her before she left. It was on the night she found out about Natsu's affair...

Flashback*

I was walking around magnolia when someone bumped into me. I realized it was y/n and that she had tear marks on her face and her eyes were crimson, along with her hair. The only other time he had seen her like this was when she had a horrible hangover after going out with Cana then Natsu and I had been fighting loudly. When she was finished with us we were in the hospital for 2 months. "H-h-hey y-y/n. W-w-what's wrong?" I was concerned about why she was crying. She was one of the toughest people I know and she almost never cried. She didn't even cry at her parent's funeral. "Can I stay at your place for a bit I don't really want to go home." She asked me. I simply nodded and lead her back to my place. I really wanted to ask her what was wrong but didn't want to be put back in the hospital. She seemed to sense that I wanted to ask her about it so she decided to tell me. "Natsu cheated on me... With Lucy." I could hear the anger and sadness laced in her words; the anger showed especially when she said Natsu and Lucy's names. How could he do that to her?

"Y-y/n I'm sorry. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone better than him... Like me. Y/n I love y-" I was cut off by her smashing her lips onto mine. Her kiss was filled with hunger and lust. I kissed her back and luckily my tendency to strip came in handy as I was already in my underwear. I stopped kissing her for a moment to take her shirt off, then helped her out of her skirt. We had both stripped down to our underwear but we didn't stop there. I unclasped her bra and let's just say the night progressed from there.

Flashback end*

I wonder if she regrets doing it. I really hope she doesn't because what happened was what I had only dreamed of happening. She walked up  to Mira and their talking, it looks like Mira's getting angry at y/n but she just has a blank expression on her face... On that beautiful face that I fell in love with.

Mira's Pov*

Instead of getting the reward for her I decided to ask her some questions. "Why were you gone for so long? Why did you leave us? Why did you leave me? I thought we were friends." by the last two sentences my tone began to get angry. then she said "I thought we were friends too. But friends don't keep secrets that big from one another without a damn good reason for it!!!" her voice riased towards the end and everyone else in the hall fell silent, just looking at us. "And I did have a good reason for leaving. I think you should know why, because  it's pretty damn clear why I would have left. If you still don't know then I'll spell it out for you. N-AT-S-U-A-N-D-L-U-C-Y. I hadn't be able to look at their faces without crying or punching someone or using my powers, and we both know how that would end don't we?" she whispered the last part to me and I knew exactly what would happen. "Still, you are one of my best friends so I guess I will reveal one of my secrets to you... Meet me outside the dragon and sheep' bar at 6 tonight. I'll be waiting for you." with that she left shouting out "I'll collect my reward tomorrow. Oh," then she stopped and turned back to us."and Natsu; how about a rematch, you've gotten more powerful haven't you? Then why not fight me again to prove your strength. Tomorrow at 10AM in the park, unless your too scared to fight me again." she smirked at Natsu before leaving the guild. No one said a thing, not Natsu, not Gray, nor anyone else. Everyone just stared at where she just was, not believing that that is the y/n they all used to know.