Chapter six

The three of us arrived back home, feeling awfully tired and in pain. I had received a few wounds from that vampire that attacked me. I removed all my clothes and climbed into my shower. I washed off all the blood that is on my body, it looks like a crime scene. The wounds burn in the water, I lay myself against the wall as I was in so much pain. I have three large cuts to both of my arms and two large ones on my belly and a couple little scratches on my face, shoulders and legs. I turned the shower off and wrapped a plum coloured towel round my body. I walked back into my room and changed into some pyjamas (a red vest and black shorts) I walked down stairs and looked out bandages out the cupboard. I got mum to help me bandage myself up. She was shocked when she saw my injuries. Dad was furious as we told him about what happened. That's a little unusual dad is never furious. "I am so proud of you guys, being there for each other and sticking together as one" he clapped. "That's what family is about" I smiled.  "No one gets away with hurting my family" Klaus growled. We all sat down in the living area with some coffee. It's times like this I love, when we can all be together. We sat watching some old movies, some of dads favourites. As it reached 12:00am we all headed up stairs and separated into our rooms. I slowly closed my bedroom door as I walked in. I'm still in pain, but I'll live. I climbed into my warm and cosy bed, I switched the bed side light off and lay my head down on my soft pillows. I instantly fell asleep because I wanted to escape the pain.

I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes, I grumbled and stretched as I climbed out of bed. I opened my curtains which caused the sun to shine in. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower, to clean all my wounds. My body is still in so much pain. It's probably worse today. Then I changed into a black day dress and black heels. I slowly walked down the stairs, where dad was making breakfast and mum was cleaning up the hallway. My brothers are all still asleep, lazy asses I thought.  "Needing any help?" I asked. "Could you get plates and cups out please?" He asked, "sure" I said. I got nine plates and nine cups out of the cupboards and placed them on the counter. "Thanks honey, you're a star" he said with a smile. This morning he is serving a full English, how I love the full English. "Dad I think it's you that's the star making delicious food like this" I smiled as I sat down at the table. "Ah I just like treating my family to a nice breakfast every morning" he said serving the bacon on the plates. He then finished everything else and served them on to the plate. He placed my plate in front of me with a cup of hot coffee. He shouted the brothers down and called mum. We all sat round the table and enjoyed the full English breakfast. "So what are your plans for today then?" Mom asked, looking up at us. "We're all going to the boardwalk today, explore some more" I smiled. "As long as you be careful" Mom said, looking concerned. "We will be. Those vampires won't mess with us again" I said.