Chapter five

I had a quick shower and changed into a black silk vest top, black skinny jeans, and black boots. Klaus and Taylor met me downstairs, ready to leave the house to find the vampires. We left the house a little before 6, we arrived at the boardwalk in plenty of time. We walked around a bit until we spotted someone who looked like what Taylor described. "Is that him?" I said nodding over to him. "Yep" he said, his eyes changed, you could see the beast within about to be unleashed. "Not here" I said stopping him from going any closer. I could feel the anger inside me bubbling. "So what's the plan?" Klaus asked. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing" I said giving the man a glare. We all silently walked past the vampires. "They will follow us" I whispered. "How do you know?" Taylor asked. "You're the victim, of course he will come back. He didn't kill you. He's gonna try again." i said continuing on walking into a dark car park. There's no cars here, so we are totally alone. "Now we just have to wait for them" I whispered. I could feel the beast within unleash, my nails grew into razor blade sharp claws, my whole body turned into fur, my eyes turned red and gold. The same was happening to Klaus and Taylor, these guys are the enemies, and karma is about to hit them. We waited for them to arrive, I can Sense them coming I knew they were going to attack us, I can read their thoughts. That may be a vampire power but I'm a special type of werewolf. I've been told I'm special from my dad. And there's only a few like me.

The four vampires all surrounded us, we all let out deep growls, threatening to lash out at them and kill them. The one with black hair had this eyes on me, I'm trying to hate him but there's something about him. Taylor lashed out and attacked the guy with the black hair that caused the other vampires to lash out at us. One with a blonde mullet lashed out at me, I attacked him, I was more powerful than him but he still put up a good fight. The fighting suddenly came to a holt when Max from the video store pulled the vampires away from us. "Boys! What have I told you about picking fights" he scolded them. I could feel myself calm down which caused me to turn back into my human form. "I am so sorry, about my boys" he said. Boys!? I thought, he's a vampire too max the video store owner is a vampire. "Luna" he said at a surprised tone. "Max..." I trailed off. "Well this really is a surprise" he said sounding unsure how to react. "I could say the same" I said. The vampire with the black hair continued to have his eye on me. "Well can you tell your boys to get the hell away from our brother, he attacked him last night for no reason!" Matthew growled. "Which one of my boys did that?" Max said. Taylor pointed at the one with the black hair, "Dwayne that is no way to greet people who have just moved here" Max said turning his attention to "Dwayne". "Again I'm terribly sorry about this whole incident" max apologies. "Better hope I don't get my hands on you again" Taylor spat at Dwayne as he stormed away from everyone. "Don't ever come near us again" I warned, glaring at the filthy blood suckers.