Ron wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. Fred and George stood there awkwardly, watching us.

"(N/N), we are really sorry..."

"Freddie and I didn't mean to make Roxy run away." I pushed Ron away, quietly reminding him about his relationship with Lavender, then turned to the twins.

"You douchebags are going to find Roxy, even if it means your death. Oh, and if you don't start looking, it will mean your deaths."

"We've been trying, (Y/N), but we have no idea where she could have gone." I stared at the twins, disappointment and sadness in my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going for a walk."

"A walk where?" Ron asked, and I shrugged.

"I have no clue. Maybe I'll go help your mother with something." I wiped my face, pushed past Fred and George, and went down the stairs. Mrs. Weasley was in the kitchen, so I went in to talk to her and help.

"Could I help you, maybe?" I asked, trying to get the shakiness out of my voice, but it was there, and Mrs. Weasley knew it. She stopped cooking and turned to me.

"Dear, I heard the yelling, did they tell you about Roxy?" I nodded, and she gave me another bone-crushing hug. "Arthur and Remus are trying their best to find her, I'll tell you that." I nodded, quietly sobbing into her shoulder. "Fred and George didn't mean to do it, you know. They really care about you, they wouldn't hurt you like that on purpose." I pulled away from her.

"Yeah, they care about me so much, don't they? They're just so full of love and affection, they'd never do anything to hurt me!" I scoffed. "Yeah, right. Call me when the truth comes out. I'm going outside."

I walked out of the kitchen and through the door, into the bright afternoon sun. I slowly walked around the house. I made it to the other side of the house, where Ginny and Harry were sitting and talking. I decided not to bother them, because it would just be rude. So I went back into the house, up to Ginny's room, and sat on my bed, thinking. What was going on? Why was my world just falling apart all of a sudden? It didn't make sense. It was like my whole life was just building up to a horrible moment that was going to occur sometime soon. But I doubt it.

There was a knock at the door. "Yeah?" I called, and Ron opened the door to peek his head in.

"(N/N), I'm really sorry about what happened to Roxy. My dad and Lupin have been trying to find her." He came over and sat next to me, giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, I know, it's just... I really thought that I could trust your mum, dad, Fred and George with her. Obviously, I can't trust Fred and George." Ron looked at me and sighed.

"My brothers aren't bad guys, (N/N). They just made a mistake."

"Their mistakes are heartbreaking."

"Are you really that sad?"

"I haven't been this upset since Jason and dad died." I looked at my feet. Ron gently moved my head so I was looking at him.

"Look, I know that Roxy was your best friend beside me, and I know that you've been through everything together, but something was going to happen to her eventually. She was old for her breed - I had my father research -. Their lifespans are 6 to 8 years, you've had her for 6." I sighed.

"You aren't really helping, Ronnie."

"Sorry, (Y/N), I'm trying." I laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Why is it, Ron, that everything seems to be falling apart at the seams? My life's just like a terribly sewn bag. It holds on, but strings keep falling out and coming loose. Eventually, everything'll just fall apart." I sat up again, turning to him. "Why do you think?"