~ Fourth

Chapter Four

Just... Who are you?

"We will have an activity today and I'll group you into 7. So 5 groups will have 4 members and the other 2 will have 5." She then continued to explain what we have to do. All we have to do is to make a biography of our groupmates. All of them. So I guess it kinda sucks to be in a group with 5 members. Basically, it is graded individually.

So the teacher picked randomly from the lists of our names and wrote it in her notes.

"Okay, so group one will be; Maegan, Patrick, Rita and James"

I didn't really pay attention to the names, I'm just patiently waiting for my name to be called.

"Group five will be; Diana, Alexie, Joe and Kiefer"

Kiefer?

Isn't that the.. Oh God, why

* * *

After announcing the groups, we grouped ourselves accordlingly.

Apparently, we have to ask questions to one another about our full name, age, date of birth place of birth and something like that.

And I was the first one.

"My name is Mary Alexie Ravano, 16 years of age, M-my birthday is September 15, 20**, I was born in UK, Manchester but we decided to move out and live in De Rochefort instead -"

What the fudge, I'm so friggin' nervous! So yeah, I just continued to tell something about myself. Some are accurate, some are not.

The last one is Kiefer.

"Kiefer Ethan Neil Thompson, 17, December 19, 20**. And -" he didn't continue what he was saying, he just stared at me

I felt shivers run down my spine. I felt uncomfortable so I looked away.

Damn. Why does he have to look at me like that?

"And? Ano yun, Kiefer?"

"I was born in De Rochefort." I instinctively turn to look at him.

He's smirking.

Not smiling, but smirking. It's as if it meant something.

Jesus, why?

I can feel my heart beating erratically. Oh God, Panic Attack? No, it might just be because of this.

Does he know?

What if he knows that I'm the princess of De Rochefort?

What if he knows every single thing about me?

What if he knows what's going on?

What if he's also chasing after the Royal Family?

Oh my God.

"I have to excuse myself for awhile. I need to go to the restroom."

I dashed out of the room.

I ran as fast as I could towards the comfort room.

Okay, I freaking have to calm myself. I'm just paranoid. But Oh my God, if he really was born in De Rochefort, it means that he really knows that I am the princess. Gosh, I thought Adelita said that De Rochefort is infamous in Asia? I'm so nervous. I don't know what to do.

My eyes are starting to well up with tears. I hope Alexa is safe too. This situation is too hard for me to handle. Why did this have to happen?

I tried to held my tears back.

I'll just try asking Kiefer one day. Maybe he meant no harm. Maybe he just want to warn me.

I washed my face and went out of the comfort room.

and Kiefer was there.

"Ma'am is looking for you."

"Why? I just left." I can't look at him in the eye.

"Well, your highness, you can't just do as you please and leave the classroom for no apparent reason. You didn't even ask the teacher for permission. So he asked me to look for you" he said sarcastically

"I- I'm sorry."

"Just remember the rules next time. Tara na." He went on ahead of me. I tried to catch up to him but I realized that it would probably be a bad idea so I just stayed behind him while we walk.

We just continued to walk without talking until...

"Bakit naman bigla kang umalis?" he asked

As if you don't have a clue?

"N- nothing. I j-just felt like I have to go to the comfort room." Okay, Alexandra, calm your shits.

"Much of a stutter, are we?" He turned his head to me and stopped walking. I did too. "Are you always like that?"

"No, I am not always like this-"

"So, just infront of me then?" I can't deny that. But it is because I find him intimidating. The way he interrogates me, it almost seems that he wants to inform me that he is not on my side. When I'm with him, I just want to keep quiet and shut my mouth forever.

"Ang tahimik mo nanaman." He walked right up to me and lean in closer, "Are you inlove with me?"

"W-what? What's w-with the sudden q-question?"

"Relax okay? I'm kidding" He burst out of laughing

I can feel heat creep up my neck. Oh God, I'm so awkward whenever I'm with him. I won't be surprised if he really thought I like him.

He kept on laughing like it was the most hilarious thing in the world.

He's actually kind of cute.

No! Fuck this! You are suspicious of him, Alexandra. You should not find him attractive. NEVER.

"You should have seen your face." He said in a middle of his chuckles

"Oh, shut up" I went to touch my cheeks and I was surprised how hot it was.

"You're hilarious, you know that?" He flicked my forehead

"Ow!" He walked away, "Hey, that hurts!" I went to look through the corridor but he's gone.

What? He's fast.

I just continued to walk.

Really, I feel much comfortable with him there. He definitely has his cute side.

But there's something strange around him that I can't put my finger on.

Kiefer Thompson... Just who are you?