~ Third

Chapter Three

Katie

Alexie's POV

Breathe in. Breathe out.

I'm ready. That's what I think at least. I'm not really sure why I'm nervous to meet the school president. Maybe because I'm expecting to hear something about my family from him.

I composed myself and knocked at the door.

"Come in." A guy spoke from the inside of the room.

"I'm sorry for intruding." I said as I opened the door.

A guy wearing a tuxedo, sitting in a swivel chair with a table infront of him that has "Principal" sign in it.

Right. It wasn't called as "School President" but a "Principal". I've read that in some book before. How could I forget?

As I stood there, the Principal smiled at me, "Oh, it's you."

I just smiled back and closed the door behind me.

"So, umm, sir, what might be the reason for you to call for me here?"

"I just want to introduce myself." He stood up. "My name is Marco Thompson, former member of SG: De Rochefort. It is nice to finally mee lt you, Your Highness" he offered his hand

I took fine.hand and shook it, "The pleasure is all mine." I smiled

"Feel free to take a seat." He said while settling in his seat.

"Thank you," I did as he told me

"So, is there any other reason for you to summon me?"

"Of course, I wouldn't make you go all your way here if it's only to introduce myself."

I just smiled. Though I wasn't sure if that's sarcasm of if he was trying to light up the mood.

"This is your first time to attend in a University for classes, right?"

"That's right."

"Pablo took care of anything you'll be needing. But I don't think it's easy if the government find out about this. The government doesn't know about the SG. We don't know what will they do if they find out about you since De Rochefort and Philippines isn't in good terms."

"I've thought about that, too." I looked down, "I'm also nervous about the articles about me, about the royal family. The people here might see my face in the article and find out that it is me. Adelita said that she secured the sites containing the articles. But I know that there's still hackers out there."

"You don't have to worry about that. There is eighty five percent that they will not attempt to hack the sites containing the articles about the royal family."

What about the remaining fifteen percent?

"Just to let you know, there may be a chance for Felix to go in this country."

What?

Why?

"U-umm, pardon?"

"Felix may go here in the future."

I felt chill run down my spine.

Should I tell him?

No, that is not a really wise decision. I don't want him to get involve.

Should I ask him not to let Felix know that I'm here?

No, that will be suspicious.

What should I do?