~ Second

Chapter Two

Alexie

"Remember, you are here as Mary Alexie Ravano, as a commoner. I can't stay by your side all the time but you have Feliz. Your Highness, please be careful. Don't do anything that will make your classmates doubt you about your identity."

Pablo's words echoed through my head like a broken record. Hide. Conceal.

Today will be the first day of school. Pablo told me that the President of the school is a former member of Secret Guidance so it should be alright. I haven't meet him yet, but I'll be sure to prepare myself.

"Alexie! Tara na!" Feliz said will full of enthusiasm

"Sige" I smiled at her

She held my hand as we went inside Pablo's car.

As Pablo drives his car. He and Feliz kept on talking. They are talking really casual, they are more like bestfriends than a father and daughter. The only difference is that Feliz isn't crossing the line. She respects his father in every aspects I look at. Feliz will sometimes talk to me and ask question about myself, she was fun to talk to. It's just that I sometimes find it hard to answer some of her questions about my family and hometown, but when that happens, Pablo will always cover up for me. He'll answer the question and will change the topic immediately.

But, why don't he just tell Feliz everything? I'm sure that Feliz will keep it as a secret.

When we arrived, Feliz immediately got out of the car. And I also did.

"Stop that." She said as soon as I got out of the car

"Stop what?" I asked

"That. You always walk, sit and talk with poise, you're so formal! It makes you kinda look. . . Stiff."

Wow, that was. . . way too frank. I wasn't offended, just amused. This is the first time that someone told me that I should change something in me. The first time someone called me stiff.

"Ay, teka, na-offend ka ba? Sorry! I mean, okay lang naman yung ganun. Kaso nga lang naiilang kasi ako eh, feeling ko kapag formal ka magsalita, dapat formal din ako. Tapos kapag-"

I chuckled

"It's alright, Feliz. You're right. I'll try to be casual from now on. And speak the language. I just don't want to speak Filipino because when I do, I sound stupid. I'll just practice my accent."

"I'm glad you understand" She smiled, "Tara na! Tignan natin section natin!" Feliz pulled me into a room. The room is slightly crowded. I think this is called "Information Center"? I'm not really sure. I just read it at the top of the door before we came in.

"Ako na maghahanap ng sayo." Feliz said

I nodded and just waited for her. After a few moments she walked right up to me and said, "Hindi pala tayo magkaklase."

She sighed, "Sayang naman! Pero sana next year magka-klase na tayo! Hehe. Tara, ihatid muna kita sa room nyo" She said

"Umm, can I ask the name of my section?"

"It is 10-A. And my section is 10-B"

Oh right, Grade 10.

"It's alright. At least our rooms are right next to each other."

She laughed

"Right, let's go" She held my hand as we walked towards out respective rooms.

When I arrived at my room, Feliz let go of my hand.