[1]

Jack Woke Up, Looking At The Window, The Light Tapping Of The Rain Caught His Attention. But He Kept Hearing Footsteps From Downstairs. He Hugged His Septic Eye Plush Tightly As He Heard The Footsteps Again. Jack Rushed Downstairs With His Plush And Gripped A Small Flashlight.
"H-Hello?" The Irishman Stuttered, Looking Around. A Shadow Loomed Over The Small Male. Jack Spun Around, And He Screamed. That Shadow Was Just Mark. Mark Picked Up The Small Irishman,
"You Should Be In Bed." The Older Male Said.
"I Know, Markymoo... You're Footsteps Just Woke Me Up." Jack Nuzzled His Face Into The Half-Korean's Chest, Listening To The Pitter Patter Of The Rain On The Rooftop.
"I'm Gonna Stay Here And Make Sure You Don't Go Wandering Off Again." Mark Joked, The Young Male Giggled. "Just Sleep With Me." Mark Said, Picking Up The Small Male Again. "Mark!" Jack Giggled, The Older Male Just Carried Jack To His Bedroom. "Good Night, Love." Mark Said, Kissing Jack's Cheek. "Night, Mark." The Irishman Yawned, Closing His Eyes.

{Morning...} Jack Woke Up, Turning To Face Mark For A Cuddle, But He Wasn't There. Jack Grabbed The Pillow Mark's Head Was On And Hugged It, Hearing The Door Open. "Hey, Love. Wake Up..." Jack Heard Mark Told Him To Do, And He Sat Up. The Irishman Saw Mark Walking Towards Him.
"Hey, Need Help?" Mark Asked, Jack Shook His Head. The Small Male Hopped Out Of Bed, Yawning. The Older Male Hugged Jack, "Heh, Mark." Jack Said.
"My Little Baby..." Mark Picked Him Up, Jack Blushed A Light Pink.
"Whoa!" The Small Male Squeaked, Mark Set Him Down On The Couch. "Stay Here." Mark Said, Walking Away. "Okay?" Jack Said To Himself, Turning On The TV. Jack Sighed And Closed His Eyes, Letting His Mind Wander.