Suck On That Bitch! (For Claire!)

"Suck on that, bitch!" Claire exclaimed, jumping up from the couch and throwing her controller onto the floor.

"You fucking cheated!" James shouted back.

Claire stuck her tongue out to the curly haired James. "I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me winning."

"Fine." James sighed and grabbed the controller off the floor and handed it back to Claire. "One more game?" He pouted. "It can be all or nothing."

"James, you always do this. Why can't I bask in my glory?" Claire said, giving James and puppy dog look.

"Fine, this once we won't do another match. I can't say no to that face." James smiled.

Claire threw her hands up and practically jumped onto James, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you~" She cooed sweetie. "So since I won, can I choose what we do."

"We always do what you want to anyways, so what's on the agenda?" James asked.

Claire stared at James with a small hint of annoyance. They didn't always do what she wanted, only sometimes. "Never mind, what do you want to do." Claire snapped and pulled out of James' arms.

"Whoa, what's with the change of attitude?" James questioned, he started to frown. "Did I piss you off or something?"

"No, I'm just a little annoyed."

"And why is that?"

"The comment you made. Let's be honest, we don't always do what I want too. We mostly do your ideas..." Claire groaned. "What do you want to do?"

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I was just teasing." James let out a sad breath.

Claire frowned and kissed James again. "It's okay, don't be upset. I still love you more than anything!" Claire chirped.

"I love you too." James spoke, kissing her back softly.

"But really what do to want to do?" Claire questioned.

"You." James lustfully winked and smirked.

Claire started to blush a scarlet red, her cheeks heating up. She bit her lip for a second. "That's dirty." She whined.

James laughed, "You look adorable when you get flustered."

"Excuse me, I always look adorable." Claire snapped out of her embarrassment.

"That you do!" James agreed and gently pushed Claire off of him. "Welp, I don't have to record any videos today, and I'm not that hungry. Let's just chill out for a while." He said.

"I think that sounds nice." Claire sat her head onto James' lap.

James smiled and started to run his fingers through Claire's very long and wavy black hair. She closed her eyes and relaxed, it felt nice having James being more intimate. Claire almost drifted off into a cat nap but didn't due to the next thing that James said to her sweetly.

"I love you," James whispered softly.

"Forever and always?" Claire replied

"Definitely forever and always." James kissed her forehead.

Claire smiled cutely and fell asleep on her boyfriend's lap.