NOTES IN MATH

ABOVE IS KIERA^^^^^ PLAYED BY RYAN NEWMAN

"Kiiiiieeeeerrrrraaa" A voice whines in my ear.

"Go away Chase" I groan at him. This loser who is waking me (Bad Idea), is Chase Robertson, my bestie. He is your usual player look with the slightly messed up blonde hair and well-built body, but he has hazel-green eyes, but he's not into me or any other girls. He is as gay as they come. He drives me to school everyday: which is why he is here waking me at this dreadful hour.

"Someone is grumpy today" He sasses me. Uh uh, nobody sasses me.

"I didn't notice. Maybe you should tell Someone. They might actually want to hear it" I reply sarcastically. Two can play this game. I roll back into my warm covers trying to sleep again.

"But Kk I want pancakes" He whines pushing me off the bed.

"Then make them yourself!" I glare at him from the floor. He comes over and picks me up from the floor bridal style. "Let me down you ass!"

"Uhh," he scratches his chin pretending to think, "how about no. Not until I have my pancakes" he carries me into the kitchen where the ingredients were already out. Fatty.

"Fineeeee, but let me get dressed first" He drops me unceremoniously on the kitchen floor. "Butt" I mumble under my breath as I walk away.

"I heard that!" Chase yells back. I roll my eyes and walk into my room to change.

When I look in the mirror I notice my long light brown hair tangled in so many places. I drag my brush through my hair that went to my mid-lower back. When I was somewhat happy with the arrangement of my hair, I went to my closet and picked out my clothes for the day which was a cute black and red plaid flannel shirt with a grey tank top to go with my eyes. I paired it with faded jeans and white converse. I put on light make-up to bring out the color in my grey-blue eyes. I put on my golden bracelet and necklace to add to the way I dressed. Satisfied with my look, I walked into the kitchen to make my fat friend some pancakes.
*****
After a breakfast of pancakes and syrup we get into Chase's car and drive to Reading High School: In other words Hell on Earth. Chase drives me to school everyday because my parents won't let me have my own car, yet.

"Hey guys! Looks like the kids from the Gayborhood arrived!" I roll my eyes when Michael Channing yells to his 'friends'. More like helpless followers. Michael is the main jock of our school. He has dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. Michael is well-toned and good looking, but his attitude makes him ugly, at least to me. He and everyone else in this school believe that having a gay friend makes you gay as well, so I haven't gone on a date or had a boyfriend since Chase became my best friend which was third grade. I love Chase, but I wish I could have a boyfriend sometimes. Chase is awesome, though, I wouldn't give him up for all the fame in the world.

"Ha!" I say. "That's the best you can come up with? 'Gayborhood'? That is the best one yet pretty boy. I bet your dad said that when your mom walked through these doors too with your gay god-father" Everyone knows that Michael's mom has a gay best friend like Chase is to me. You can see his neck turn slight pink making me laugh.

"Let's go" He mumbles to his group. That, my friends is how to embarrass the guy on top. I smirk to myself as he walks away. Chase gives me a high five as we walk to class.

When we make it to first period we sit next to each as per usual and start discussing our plans for this weekend. Michael walks in late (also usual) with his girlfriend, also known as the main beatch at this school, Leila Sidoni. She sees me and smirks as if she knows something I don't. I glare at her and she turns back to Michael flipping her hair. Leila is not as cliché as she sounds. She has midnight black hair and dark serene colored eyes which fit her attitude perfectly because she is a dark demon.