"I said understood?"

"Did you want something Demi?" Tegan said but i already knew that wasn't her i could tell, at that point i heard Demi feet retreating away from us.

"Give her have control back" I heard Skylar shout like an order.

"I'm not going to let her until i kill that little bitch that's after my mate!" she hissed back at Skylar, i turned round seeing if some one was watching when i turned back i saw Skylar with her hand around my mates throat growling quietly pushing her against a van that was hiding all of us.

"But she isn't going to get him remember what he said?"

"Every one of you get to class expect for Jay and T" Skylar growled at every pack member looking around and saw the difference with her fangs out and her eyes turning different colour

"Now you are going to tell me your name?" She asked Tegan or should I say which one had taken over her.

"I'm Violet"

"Ahh no time no see old friend" 

"I wouldn't say that would you?" i felt my head cocking sideways

'I'm confused which one of them had taken over?'  I asked her

'It's her vampire side'

'How do you know?'

'Just look at her into her eyes Jay you can see the difference'

"Come on V you can't do this she just a human, she doesn't understand!" Skylar shouting back. 

"You said that last time and you remember what happened?" Violet hissed.

"Of course i do but you can't do this to your human V not this time not after what you did to my sister!"

"I didn't mean to do anything to hurt her i just wanted to be with my mate and that stupid human couldn't stand to see us happy!!" Violet shouted back, I felt pain going through my body through the bond and I heard a scream that was coming from my mate.

"Stop V you're hurting her, you can't do this because you're going to lose your pups!!"

"I don't want to do this" she said

"Then let her go give her control back i think i did help her she isn't going to have any problems from that human anymore" 

"Come on baby I'll never leave you" I said to her when she turned her head to look at me.

"I only want you and our pups, ill never want anyone else but you" I continued saying the words she wants to hear and I hoped that it was working by the look in her face it was and before I knew it Tegan was falling on the floor thinking fast I jumped and grabbed her gently I looked down at her and saw how peaceful she looked and turned to Skylar who was looking down at my mate in my arms.

"What the hell was that about?" I shouted at her I knew I shouldn't and that it wasn't her fault but still she knew more about my mate than I did.

"Ill explain everything when we get at the pack house" I told me and she nodded to Tegan and I slowly picked her up and started walking into the woods with her once again in my arms.

****

Skylar's POV

Walking through the woods with Jay behind me i was thinking about if i should tell him the truth about how my sister died debating to myself if i should or not but i knew i would have to because her vampire side was my sisters vampire before she died and she must be still pissed that why she wants to protect all of them all like she tried to do all those years ago.