Part 4 of Making up and Making love

Ally was woken by the sound of knocking. " is someone at the door?" Ally asked Austin sleepily. Austin didn't reply, he was still fast asleep. She rolled her eyes, and got out of the bed. She then walked into the kitchen, drank a glass of water, and went to answer the door." Mom!?"Ally said, her eyes widening.
"Hey! So, I was just wondering how you an Austin were!?"Penny ( Ally's mom ) said.
"Fine..fine..ok bye!" Ally said, slamming the door in her Mom's face. " oh..bye" she heard from outside the door.
Ally's POV: I can't believe I just did that! What kind of daughter am I! I just shrugged, and went back into our bedroom. Austin was still asleep, I pecked him quickly on the lips.    He wasn't asleep at all! He began to deepen the kiss, and grabbed me by the waist. He started to unbutton my pj shirt, then he cursed under his breath " oh my god, sorry, I forgot you were pregnant! Damn it!" He said, pulling away from me. But I crawled on top of him " I don't mind". He grinned. Then we began to make out.                                           20 minutes after intense kissing......
We both  lay in our underwear on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
" tha..that was fu..fun!" I said, out of breath.
" ditto" Austin smiled, giving me one last peck on the lips. We got dressed, then made our way into the kitchen. Austin made me pancakes, I tried to talk him out of it but he promised that he wouldn't burn them or set them on fire! Luckily he kept that promise! Well, he kept the part about not setting fire to the pancakes! They did in fact end up rather crispy, Ross tried to hide the black color with squirty cream, and dropped a cherry on top. I prodded at them, they were actually pretty good, apart from the fact I had to crunch them, and an extra sharp and hard piece scratched my throat!
End of Ally's POV
" ow.." Ally moaned, drinking water to sooth the pain. " thanks to your pancakes of death my throat feels as if it's on fire!" Ally complained, groaning. " it's just a little scratch! Jeez.."Austin said under his breath.
" how about I take my wittle Pwincess to a fancy restaurant!?" Austin said, kissing Ally on the cheek.   " sure!" Ally said, brightening up.
They arrived at the restaurant.
Hand in hand they walked in. " ooh, it's actually fancy, by fancy i thought you meant that dollar restaurant where I found a tooth in my meatball!" Ally giggled. Austin loosened his collar " ew.."he said under his breath. They walked up to the counter
" a table for tw..a table for three!" Austin said, clearly including the little tiny fetus Ally was carrying. The man at the counter looked around, confused. " my fiancée is pregnant" Austin smiled, before the man at the desk could ask anything. " ooh, right, well..a table for two..we do not seat tiny children.."the man said, walking up to a table and pulling out a chair for Ally. She smiled, then sat. Austin sat in front of her, gazing into her eyes. " so..what would you like?!" Austin said, continuing to gaze at Ally.
Ally pulled out the menu " hmm..."she said, tapping her chin.
Her eyes lit up " ooh..pickles.." She said, her eyes watering. " Ally, you need to eat something more than that, look, the pickles are just a starter..pick a main.." Austin said, walked over to Ally and eyeing the menu.
"Aha!"Said Ally. " how about..lasagne!"
Austin nodded. " ok, then 2 lasagnes!"
The waiter walked over with a towel folded over his arm. " may I take your orders!?" He said, not smiling. He had a grim sort of look to him. " sure..well..2 lasagnes..and um" he looked at Ally. " oh, a Mocha please!" Ally smiled. " 2 mochas please!" Austin said, holding up the menu. The waiter grimaced.
"Are you going to take it?!" Austin said.
The waiter plastered a fake grin across his face, yanked the menu out of Austin's hand, then walked away. Austin and Ally looked at each other. " well..he seems nice.." Ally said sarcastically.
Their meals came 20 minutes later, Austin had moved his chair next to Ally's and was making out with her. The waiter didn't seem at all pleased, and said " If your not going to Obey hygiene expectations then leave NOW!" He had a grimace on his face, which meant        ' don't mess with me! '
Austin and Ally, quickly pulled apart, their cheeks red with embarrassment.
" sorry..."they both said in unison. The waiter  basically slammed the plates and mugs onto the table, making it tremble. He then swept away. " Austin.."Ally said, wiping her mouth with her napkin. " don't you think this place is..um..a little creepy.." Austin nodded in agreement as his mouth was full of lasagne.        After he'd finished eating he said " yeah..but the foods really good!" Ally agreed.
When they finally got home, they burst out laughing. " obey hygiene expectations!"Ally said, imitating the creepy waiter.
"Leave NOW!" Austin laughed, deepening his voice. They both collapsed onto the couch.
" let's watch a movie!" Austin smiled.
"Sure!"Ally agreed. They decided on ' bikini bloodbath 2, babes in Barbados'. But after the first 10 minutes of the movie, Ally had obviously became very bored, because she had fallen asleep, her head on Austin's shoulder. Austin smiled as the movie finished and he carried Ally into bed. He didn't want to wake her because he wanted to undress her himself. He pulled off the dress she was wearing, and then pulled on her bunny footsie pyjamas. He then lay her comfortably on the right side of the bed, where Austin usually slept. He then walked back into the lounge, turned off the TV and all the lights, got undressed, got into bed, put his arms around her waist and brought her into his chest, then fell asleep.
Austin's POV: when I woke up, Ally's body wasn't next to mine. "Ally!" I shouted. I heard the sound of barfing, i realised it was Ally and ran into the bathroom. I grabbed a hair tie and pulled her hair into a bun on top of her head. I then put my arms around her waist. " I'm glad I'm not pregnant!" I laughed. But just as i said that, i felt a horrible pain, like i had just been kicked in the stomach. I lurched forward. Luckily we have 2 bathrooms. I quickly ran into the bathroom, and threw up in the toilet. I heard Ally groaning, I didn't feel as though as I was going o throw up again, so I raced into our other bathroom. Ally was sprawled across the floor. She was holding her stomach, she was in a lot of pain, I could tell, tears were welling up in her eyes. I dragged her body into our bedroom and got her a bucket.
" what's wrong with us!?" I asked her. She didn't reply, she was in the middle of throwing up last nights lasagne!
Wait..THATS IT! The lasagne! We both ate it last night..but.it did taste really good..of course! That waiter..he looked kinda suspicious! He probably did something to it when the cooks weren't looking!
Ha, have I got words to say to him!
So I hope you enjoyed! Sorry I took 6 days to update!😱 iv been writing my Raura fan fiction! I'm in the middle of writing Chapter 13! I hope you liked this, a bit of drama..dya think that creepy waiter did something to their lasagne!? Find out in part 5! I'll be posting it ASAP! Thanks for reading!!😜😘✌️💗 oh,and i'll be writing what happened on tour as well as my auslly and Raura fan fictions :) 😂oh yeah, and I found the pic at the beginning on Instagram!😍