Chapter 1

Ariana's P.O.V (Vicky from that video aka the girl in the back seat)
+

Me and my best friends Chloe,mya and destiny were moving to California with my sister Allison.

(picture at the top) don't get me wrong I love Florida but in Cali I expect it to be more fun Mabey even meet a few celebrities.

our flight leaves at six tomorrow so we can't sleep late tonight. my mom wasn't in from work yet and it's already 6:20 she usually gets back around 5:30

she promised that she would help us pack but I guess she forgot.and dad is still in Tennessee for work.

"were's my bathing suit Chloe" I yelled from my room

"u washed it's probably in the washing room."

"k" I yelled

I quickly galloped to the washing room and found my hot pink bathing suit.i stuffed it in my suitcase.

i heard someone struggle with the door and swinged the door open cause heat to rush into the air conditioned house "girls" she yelled from downstairs.

"hi mom" I said running down the stairs to see her carrying tons of Nike bags and four Victoria secret bags.

"I got you guys some clothes for your trip" she says kinda out of breath.

she handed out bags to us and we thanked her about 10 times.

"and here's sum under garments."

"thanks mom." we said at the same time (we all called her mom)

"I had to make up helping you guys pack so I got you a little something."

"your the best thanks"I said again.

i ran up the stairs and grabbed a duffle bag and put all the new things in the bag when I put everything in it was full .by time I was done it was 9:30 and everyone was asleep.i dozed off while texting mya asking if she was awake I knew she wasn't but I still typed anyway before I could press send I was already asleep.

I hoped you liked it's my first story with 328 words

+

Lol only 328? Damn my old writer self was lame asf🤦🏽‍♀️ -edited