Chapter 5

A/N: Ok, the people asked for it... here's your smut!(This gets pretty graphic...) ;-) enjoy!

Avi's POV:

"I want you..." she nodded. Which was all the invitation I needed. I threw caution to the wind, let go of all of my inhibitions. Was this a bad idea? Sure, but I'll sort it out later...

She grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me towards her, connecting her lips to mine. Our mouths moved quickly and eagerly around each others. I grabbed her by the hips and pressed her pelvis up against mine. I knew she could feel my excitement already growing through my pants. This woman does wild things to me. Under her influence I have no control of my good senses... All I know is pleasure, and what feels good. Right now, she feels damn good...

I pull her towards the bedroom, breaking the kiss to see where I'm going. She helped herself to my neck, biting gently, but just enough to get the message across. My hands still searched hungrily over every curve of her supple figure. When we made in to the bedroom I pushed her back onto the bed and turned to close the door behind me. When I turned back to her she was desperately trying to unzip her jeans, making fierce eye contact with me. I looked deeply  into her eyes and saw something I had never seen in Kirstin before. An animal-like hunger to scared and excited me. I knew I would never be able to look at her the same again.

Kirstie's POV:

Soon enough all of out clothes were discarded randomly, and we happily rolled around on his bed. Kissing, and enjoying the feeling of skin on skin. There was something so tender and nurturing about Avi that I didn't expect. He was so focused on me, as if he genuinely wanted me to enjoy myself. He payed close attention to every sound I made and how I reacted to his every touch. No one I had ever had sex with had ever treated me this way. If I didn't didn't know any better I'd say this was true love-making. I laugh when I think about that. "Making Love" is how my mother would say it... but honestly, he made me feel that way. He made me feel like I was wrapped in a warm cocoon of safety that nothing could penetrate or interrupt. I wanted to stay like this forever.

Eventually I was ready to get this thing started so I forced him onto his back. I kissed my way down his chest, and all the way down his stomach until I reached my destination. I grabbed his member in my palm and slowly stroked it, pressing kisses over his hip bones. When I figured I had teased him enough, without warning, I opened my mouth and let him in. His hips bucked at the sudden sensation and he let out a loud growl-like moan. His face turned red as his chest rapidly rose and fell. One of his hands found the back of my head gently guiding me up and down. I could tell he was purposely being timid with me, so I gave him much more than what he asked for. I worked his body hard, and intensely, but slowly enough to make it last. 

Until eventually he warned that he wouldn't last much longer, "I need you now!" he growled pulling me up towards him. He lay on top of me kissing me hard, as he spread my legs apart.

"Condom?" I said breaking the kiss, he looked confused for a moment.

"Oh right! Of course!" he quickly got off of the bed and went into his bathroom, returning with a small silver package. He tour it open quickly with his mouth and fumbled with it. I gently took it from his hands forcing him to slow down. I knew he was eager and I could sense a bit of nervousness. But I wanted him to focus, so I gently pushed the condom onto him, making him relax.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded and moved in closer to me, kissing me gently and continuing where he left off. I could feel him, searching around my entrance before pushing himself inside. "Oh my God!" I moaned. He pushed himself all the way in... which I wasn't expecting.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Yea-yea I'm fine you just took me by surprise is all." I laughed

"Oh.. sorry,"

"No don't worry it feels good." I whispered connecting his lips to mine again. As he moved back and fourth in slow small strokes, I almost couldn't believe what I was experiencing. He felt so good... so much better than I think I had ever had. Every move he made, made me moan and I couldn't control myself... even if I wanted to.

I gripped onto his shoulders as he picked up the pace. I could feel myself slowly unraveling until I couldn't handle anymore. "Oh my God, Avi!" I moaned "I'm close..."

"Yea?" he said. He stopped briefly adjusting himself inside me. I don't know what he did differently, but he was doing it all right. He curled his hips up against me with every stroke. I completely lost control. I relaxed and let my body do what It wanted to. And it released. With a loud moan of incoherent words, I climaxed, shaking and gasping for air. He never stopped... he gave me more and more  as my body pulsed and clenched around him.

His moans got louder and I could tell he wasn't far behind me. Suddenly he pulled out, "Turn over," he said, his arousal made his voice unbearably deep. It was the sexiest thing I had ever heard. I did as he asked still shaking from my own release. I felt his torso press up against my back as he found my entrance again. 

This was a completely different type of pleasure as he took me from behind. He breathed roughly in my ear, fondling my breasts as he pumped in and out. "Oh God, Kirst," was all he could say before he released, grunting like an animal. He was truly a beast more than man tonight. When he finished he collapsed on top of my still breathing heavily. "I love you." he moaned as his breaths slowed. 

I froze.

I felt him roll off of me as his breaths turned into gentle snoring. "Avi?" I whispered. 

No response. He was out. 

I stared up at the ceiling and thought for a while.

'I love you' was much more than I bargained for. 

A/N: I think this is the best smut I've ever written...