chapter 19 drama+new years

PHIL'S P.O.V (shizenhiemer i have never done a phil's P.O.V go figure)

After we woke up the next morning at my parents house we got ready to leave as it would take at least 4 hours if not more to get back home. We left the house at around 12 pm saying good bye to my mother and farther promising to visit soon. My brother had already left to get back to his house and he said he wanted to check on the D+P shop. We got onto the train heading back to our humble abode both Alex and Shannon were visibly tired so they fell asleep on us. Unfourtunatly there were a couple of phans that came up to us (no-one knows about dan and i yet bar our family and some of our youtube friends. None of the phans no about us adopting either of the girl either.) "hi d-dan and ph-phil i was wond-wondering if i cou-could possibly g-get a selfie wi-with yo-you two" a sweat young girl asked. I looked down at shannon who was laying on my shoulder, then looked back up at the girl "sure can you just give me a sec" i smiled at her, she nodded and sat in the little 2 seater booth next to ours. "shan wake up please sunshine. Or swap seats with me." i spoke softly down to her shaking her shoulders lightly. She peaked her eyes open and shuffled tiredly out of the seat. I got out of mine and she got back in were i was previously sitting. Dan was already on the outside as he probably predicted this scenario.

"hey so what's your name?" i asked the girl that was now looking like she was on the verge of tears. "i'm ka-kasey" she smiled at us. I engulfed her into one of my philly hugs, she hugged back and visibly relaxed more. We took some pictures and got to know kasey a little. She is from a really nice family apparently and she was one of the fans that started to watch us in 2010 she had seen the V-Day video she asked about it but we kinda brushed it off. I could see Dan visibly tensing at the mention of the video as he got ALOT of hate from it and even got bullied in uni for it. We talked the whole way back to London shannon and alex where still fast asleep in the chairs "KASEY COME ON WE GOT TO GET OUR STUFF BEFORE THE TRAIN STOPS" a young man hollered to kasey "i guess i better go it was nice meeting you guys enjoy your day" she smiled whilst walking back to the other carriage of the train. "YOU TOO" i shouted back to her. The train was pulling up at our platform so i gently shook shannon awake "shan we're here come on get up" she grunted in return and snuggled further into the seats i huffed in annoyance my arms were aching so i didn't want to carry her. Dan had successfully woken alex up so the only one not awake was shannon and she was being stubborn "shannon get up i can't carry you my arms feel like they are on fire as it is. Shan wake up please" i pleaded shaking her not getting an intelligible response, only grunts and 'sleep' s i huffed in annoyance "phil i'll carry her you hold the bags ok" dan smiled at me from across the table "thanks bear" i sighed in relief.

A few moments later the train slowly pulled to a stop i got out of the seat grabbing the bags from the over head bar thingy and held onto alex' hand walking off the train slowly with dan behind us carrying shannon on his hip. We got to the ticket gate i scanned my ouster on the thing and alex followed suit. Dan placed shannon's ouster on first and let the gates open and shut then did the same with his ouster but walking through the gates. We get out side of the train station and walk towards our flat it is only a 5 minute walk so it's not that far.

When we get to the apartment the landlord is in our apartment for a visit. Shiiinee a light. "hello son. Where were you?" he questioned "oh hi we just got back from visiting the family i didn't know you would be here sorry" i said in return i could see alex visibly shaking moving behind my body trying to hide. "that's ok boy" the landlord smiled at me. Gosh he is creepy. He spent a few minutes just chatting to me asking if the flat was ok and just general landlord stuff. Then he clapped me on the back and left swiftly. I shook my head and bent down to alex' level to check if she was ok. She was still shaking but she had gripped my skinny jeans rather than scratching her arms so that was a good thing. I grabbed hold of her hand and lead her towards the living room with dan, still holding shannon, following.