Chapter 14 SMUT, SMUT, SMUT

3RD PERSON P.O.V

The next few days the girls went to school with no hassle the teacher MR. Ashton was fired the girls only went in for half the day each time to get used to the new environment. Dan and phil thought they had settled in perfectly so they decided to let them have the full day in school today. Alex was woken up by dan's phone alarm blaring 'WAKE UP SEXY LLAMA OR THERE'LL BE SOME DRAMA GET UP LAZY LLAMA OR I'LL GET YOUR MAMA' the alarm was repeating it's self over and over until dan turned it off.

Meanwhile phil and shannon were still asleep in phil's room when phil's phone rung loudly 'LION LION SLEEPY LION, LION LION WAKE UP LION, LION LION WAKE UP LION OR YOU WILL BE LATE' the loud roaring of phils phone woke both sleeping participants phil checked his clock seeing they were behind schedule. He got up in a frenzy running around getting his clothes and laying out shannon's. Phil took his clothes and headed for the bathroom. After brushing his teeth he got changed and tried to sort out his hair when dan walked in not dressed yet and his hair still curly from sleep. Dan and phil exchanged a kiss then phil left to give dan some privacy to get changed. Once changed dan heard phil call out to him and the girls "guys we need to leave NOW or we will be late!!!" dan quickened his pace but he didn't have time to straighten his hair so he left it curly like phil likes it. Shannon and Alex ran out of the house with an orange and an apple. Dan followed behind pulling phils Manchester uni hoddie on. Phil shut and locked their apartment door then grabbed dans hand intertwining their fingers. They walked briskly to the bus stop and waited. After 10 minute the bus finally pulled up in front of them. They huddled onto the bus bleeping their ouster cards. The journey took a total of 30 minutes to get to the school. Dan and Phil said their farewells to the girls at the gate and they headed back home.

*SMUT WARNING*

DAN'S P.O.V

Phil and i walked into our apartment throwing the keys into the pot we had 6 hours to kill so we went and sat on the couch my head on phils lap as i stretch out my limbs.

Phil started kissing me at first it was soft butterfly kisses but soon enough it became more heated i sat up and straddled phils waist heating our make out session further phil slowly placed kisses along my jaw line moving further down my neck. I tilted my head to allow him more access. He began nibbling sucking and licking parts of my neck until he found my sensitive spot were i elicited a loud moan. I felt phil smirk against my neck. I laced my hands into phils hair gently tugging on it. I felt something prod against my thigh making phil let out a moan of desperation. I got up from the couch causing phil to whine i grabbed hold of his hand hoisting him up i lead him into the hallway towards our guest bedroom that no-one uses but phil pushed me against the wall eyes full of lust he smashed his lips against mine pulling my waist towards him to create friction against his half-hard member. I held my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me. Phil grabbed my left leg wrapping it around his waist i got the idea jumping slightly to do the same with my right phil press me hard against the wall to prevent me from falling. The make out became increasingly more lustful. Phil carried me towards the guest bedroom our lips never leaving the others. We got to the door where phil used his arse to push the door open. Phil carries me over to the bed slowly lowering me down his gentle nature returning but as soon as i'm placed on the bed his lustful demeanour returns. He is soon on top of me kissing me passionately. He pulls on the hem of my shirt pulling our lips away ever so slightly to take the clothing off i do the same to him so we are both topless. Phil starts to fumble with the belt of my jeans finally undoing it and throwing it to the side he tugs at the top of my jeans trying to rip them off of me i help him by lifting my bum up as he slides them down causing our now throbbing members to brush against eachother causing an avalanche of loud moans and profanities to be said gruffly. I pull down phil's skinny jeans with a lot of difficulty (great job with my sex life skinny jeans.) once i finally get his jeans off he grinds against my groin craving friction "ph- phil i want yo you" i moan loudly phil plays with the waist band of my boxers with his hand he lowers himself placing kisses across my chest most likely creating an array of hickeys he takes his time to play with my nipples. He kisses down my chest towards my boxers he moves my boxers down with his teeth slowly once they are off and my erect member is free he decides to tease me by kissing the insides of my thigh so high my cock hits his head. "stop fuc-fucking teasin me ph-phil" i moaned. Phil looked up at me with a playful smirk that at this moment in time was just sexy and i mean sexier than a sexy llama  the moved his head closer to my member placing kisses onto the tip of it when suddenly he took me whole making me let out a chorus of moans. He slowly bobbed is head up and down my member swirling his tongue around it i could feel my self getting close to my high "ph-phil i'm clo- ummm" i groaned as he pulled away from me i whimpered from the lost friction. Phil pace his 3 fingers in front of my face i put them into my mouth lathering them up as we didn't have any lube phil pulled his fingers out of my mouth and place one finger at my entrance i felt him thrust his finger inside of me making me moan in pleasure he slowly thrusted the finger in and out "another" i groaned he complied thrusting another finger in curling and uncurling and scissoring to stretch me he finally place one fine finger into my entrance and thrusted them in and out he pulled them all the way out causing me to whimper from the loss. He pulled of his boxes exposing his giant member he spat onto his hand and rubbed it along his cock to make it less painful for me. He placed his tip at my entrance his face against my neck giving me more love bites he suddenly pushed inside of me making me whimper in pain "sorry did i hurt you babe?" phil asked his caring side back "a little it's fine just give me some time to readjust" i said he nodded against my neck. After a couple of minutes i could feel that phil was craving movement "you can move now" i panted slowly phil began to thrust into me but soon enough it became harder he re positioned himself by wrapping my legs around his waist again he thrusted in with more power and i let a loud moan escape my lips as he hit my prostate he got the picture thrusting into the same spot over and over making the bed hit the wall every time. "im cl-cloooossse" i groaned as he hit my prostate yet again "me too baby" he groaned against my neck causing it to vibrate. I soon ejaculated onto both of our chests as phil hit my prostate one more time his thrust became slower notifying me that he had hit his high at the same time as me. He soon pulled out of me and rolled over onto his back next to me. Both of us sweaty and out of breath. "i'm gonna go have a shower want to join me?" phil asked i nodded lazily and followed phil to the bathroom.

*END OF SMUT*

We got into the shower and washed our own bodies "bear can i wash your hair?" phil asked sweetly "only if i can wash yours" i responded he nodded his head so i lent down a bit so he could reach my hair properly he ran his slim fingers through my tassels of hair going gently as to not hurt me he massaged my head giving me a sense of euphoria. I did the same to phil and then we rinsed out our hair and turned off the shower. We grabbed a towel each then headed for phil's room once there we got changed into clean clothes and i let my hair dry naturally as we are only going to pick up the girls. We layed on phils bed for the remainder of our time without the girls just talking and cuddling. This was one of the most perfect days i have ever had and i'm so glad that i'm not like i was when i was 18.

so that happened umm yeah so this is my first time writing smut and let me tell you my hands were shaking like a leaf on an autumn night so yeah um hope you liked it :)

Bye DANdeLIONS
stay happy, stay true and you be you ~ Shannon