" Mmmm i said leave Y/n" he moaned but in truth he didn't want you to at all and you knew it.

" you don't want me " you asked softly 

he couldn't answer as you pulled his chin towards your face to reach his lips , you then began to massage your soft lips with his. his tongue found yours and he was weak to the touch , he let you have the dominance.he turned and layed back as you climbed on top of him breaking the kiss.

" Ill make it up to you i promise." you whisper to him as you reached for the base of your top pulling it off and flinging it across the room along with your bra.. Roc didn't make another move as he gazed lustfully at her while licking his lips 

"Why won't you touch me?" you asked sadly

" you in charge baby , make it up to me, show me what you want" he said huskily 

you then took one of his hands and placed them on your boobs , and he softly grasped it while licking his lips. you then reached down and softly brought his head up wards towards your already erect nipple . he then began to bite lick and suck agonizingly slowly . the sensation was killing you sweetly causing a reaction downstairs like a tsunami was buzzing around the way. he then brought attention to the other nipple blowing and sucking on it constantly. now finally losing control you begin to feel his growing erection. his friend was semi hard , but as you began to grind on him a little it got even harder. you could practically feel it swelling through his grey sweats .

" nah you getting it hard Y/n i gotta have it and i know you don't wanna do this , you just tryna make it up to me , don't force it babe" but you really wanted to , you made him wait long enough.

" no baby i want to , i want all of you. so give it to me" you spoke seductively as you moved in and bit his lips hard.

He got major excited and grabbed your booty. and moaned at the feel 

"mmm Y/n i can't wait to make love to you , to show you how much i want you" he said huskily and he look off your leggings along with his sweats. you weren't really surprised at his length and thickness because you have seen it before, but now that its actually happening you scared as hell.

" But first ill show you in the best way" you were very confused as to what he meant but as he began kissing your neck everything just went black and all you could feel was him touching you. 

He began by kissing on your neck, this drove you so crazy . then he started going lower and lower down your body caressing and grabbing and leaving love bites in his favorite placed. until he got to his most favorite place. he looked down at your sex and looked back up at you through his lashes with a smirk. 

" i cant wait to taste you " his lips were so close you quickly began to lose your cool.

He then kissed your thighs and sucked on it leaving a mark. he was teasing you and you couldn't take it

" babyyyyyy" you whined as you rubbed his head

he chuckled as he finally layed a sweet kiss on your sex and you let out a gasp. he continued with his assault as he licked up and down and in a circular motion around your clit . he started sucking on your clit and by this point you were so close. he got so turned on by your jerks and moans and he got harder . so he stopped when you came and rose up . he reached for a condom , he then closely checked it and opened it carefully  and then he looked at you then at the condom.

" wanna put it on?" he asked softly as he blushed.

" really ? you'd let me?" you sat up excitedly

he handed it to you and then you pinched the tip of the condom and rolled it down slowly . as you did so his mouth opened slightly and then he bit his lips and closed his eyes. you looked up and then got an idea. you continued to rub his dick softly getting it even more hard and he groaned louder 

"Ughh st-stop before i cum , lay down baby" he said softly as you obeyed and he positioned himself in between your legs. 

" you ready " he looked down at you

" yeah baby i am" you smiled up at him

he then positioned himself at your entrance then slowly pushed his head in and it hurt as he pushed more of his length inside of you . he got it in all the way , then he stopped . he wanted you to adjust to his size . he began to kiss on your neck and the passion from that caused you to pulsate down there. and he groaned and instinctively thrusts forward . he began to push back and forth a little quicker as he groaned and lost control inside of you

" ughhh Y/N you feel sooo goood baby" he groaned as he grabbed your ass pulling you closer. his head was in the crook of your neck he was breathing really heavy . biting your neck trying to hold on to his climax to wait for you . but you were as close as him

" Let go baby " you moaned into his ear

you both moaned simultaneously as you came together. 

Make up sex , oh joy