" You and Calvin " She said I could tell she was frowning. I sat down on the bed and sighed.

" I know you guys like each other and I'm glad you have a boyfriend, but I don't think this is the time for a romance. " She said sitting down next to me.

" Mom please don't tell me how to run my life. " I huffed.

" I'm just trying to protect you " she shot back worried.

" I know what your saying but mom we could all be dead tomorrow god for bid and I just want to cherish this one moment. " I said back.

" Viv you don't know what your getting into. " She said her voice rising.

" Mom you don't know anything of what I'm feeling " I yelled Getting off the bed.

" Yes I do you like him and he likes you but it's puppy love darling. " she said simply as she brushed her shirt off.

" It's not like that mom...I think I - " I was cut off by my father barging in the room.

" We have a problem " He said and me and mom looked at each other and followed him out of the room. We all met up in the living room, Cal was tying Ellie's shoes. Gabe was in his car seat whining, mom put the little harness thing on and then put Gabe in it so that he was facing her.

" What's going on ? " I asked dad as he put food in the backpack with Gabe's things.

" We need to leave now there are some infected out by the back of this building trying to get in. I saw them through Gabe and Ellie's room when I was checking on them." He said pulling the backpack onto his back.

" Shouldn't we warn Robert and is Tommy coming back with us ? " I asked.

" Yes we do why don't you and Calvin go see about that and hurry those things are close to breaking a window. " He said worriedly.

" Ok " We both said at the same time we didn't laugh though...we just smiled at each other. Mom was giving us glares as we left.

" What did you and your mom talk about ? " He asked in a whisper as we left. I grabbed the table leg thing that was on the table as we walked by.

We might need it.

" We talked about me and you, she doesn't think we should be going out or something like that because we are still young and blah blah blah." I said he shrugged and knocked on Roberts apartment door three times.

" What do you think about...us ? " He asked quietly leaning against the wall.

"I think we should go out and be with each other. I really like you and I want to be with you. I already told you that. We need to stay together and live this thing out and try our best to be okay and not have a mental breakdown while we are at it. " I said simply. That sounds easy right ? But I have this feeling that it's going to be a lot harder than that.

" I thought you would say that " He said smiling. Just then Tommy answered the door.

" What " He said frowning at me . Gosh if looks could kill I'd be six feet under. Why is this guy always frowning I know the world is coming to an end and blah blah but he doesn't have to frown at me and only me . What did ever do to him ?

" Are you coming back with us , and there are some infected out back getting in we just came to warn Robert ." I said holding my weapon correctly .

" Yes I am give me five minutes , I have to tell him and say goodbye . " he said quickly closing the door before I could answer .

" You know freckles I was thinking when this is over I'm going to take you to Italy I know this amazing restaurant there that I know you will love. " He said wrapping his arms around my waist.