Chapter 3: Terrible Start

(Art by: romaheroic (Tumblr) )

Jesse

"RISE AND SHINE!" I yelled in front of Jess's sleeping face.

Jess woke in and instant and slammed her head into mine.

"ARGH!!" We shout at the same time.

I fell on the floor and rubbed my forehead. "Bad idea! Bad idea."

"Ya think?!" She shot as she rubbed her forehead.

I stared at her for a moment. Then started laughing. I don't know why I was laughing, but I had too.

She stared confusingly and my laughing body rolling around on the floor. Then she started laughing herself.

"You dork. Go get ready!" She laughed as she pushed me out her room and slammed the door shut.

I laughed then ran inside my room and into my bathroom.

I took off all my clothes and jumped into the shower. Quickly washed my hair and scrubbed my body. Once I rinsed myself I turned off the shower and hopped out. Drying myself with the towel I left on the door.

I ran out the bathroom and dug through my suitcases.

My white flannel was washing, so I took out my black long sleeved shirt and green suspenders, with brown khakis.

I threw on the pants, but I was struggling to get the shirt on. I knew it wasn't small, because I tried it on before.

After a few struggles, my arms were stuck in the air and my shirt was covering my face.

"JESS!! HELP!!" I called.

It's kind of embarrassing to need help to put a shirt on. But who cares.

I heard the door open.

"What do you-" Jess started.

"Heh.." I laughed nervously.

She didn't say anything for awhile. Was she just standing there?! Probably silently laughing at me.

Jess

I finished putting on my clothes. A teal shirt with brown overalls, when I heard Jesse screaming.

"JESS!! HELP!!" Jesse called from his room.

Oh my goodness...What does this boy need?!

I ran to his room and swung open the door.

"What do you-" I started.

Jesse was struggling to put his shirt on. His arms were up in the air and head was stuck inside the shirt.

"Heh..." He laughed nervously.

I could feel my face burning up. Because he was half naked. I could see his abs. Which were...wow...

Dang this boy works out! I can't even do one push up!

"Dang..." I whispered under my breath.

"What?" He asked.

"N-nothing!" I said as I rushed too him and helped him put his shirt on.

"Thanks!" He smiled that heart-throbbing smile.

"No problem!" I smiled back. "Now let's get to class!"

Jesse and I rushed out his messy room and grabbed our backpacks next to the door.

"Bye Rueben!" Jesse waved goodbye to his cute pig.

Reuben replied with a small oink.

And in a snap, we were out the door and running down the hall.