New Girl P.1

Y/Ns pov.
I was the new girl at college and apparently they have a dance every month. And EVERYONE has to attend, no matter what. Of course, with my luck, the dance was tomorrow.
Anyways, when I moved into this collegey place, I had a roomate.
"Hello, you're Y /N, right? I'm Z-zoey." She smiled nervously.
"Oh hi Zoey! That's correct, I am Y/N. We're roomates?" I asked unsure but still politely.
"Y-yes."
"Cool." I smiled and we hugged.
"Do you have an outfit for the school dance tomorrow?" Her confidence grew and she finally sounded as if we'd known each other for years.
"No, not really." I laughed nervously.
"D-do you want to come to the mall with me?"
"Mall? Oh thats a shop right? sorry, I'm from england so we just call it 'Shopping' or 'town'."
"Oh yeah, yeah i know what you mean. Come on then." She smiled and we went to the mall.
Thomas' pov.
I was shopping with my friends when I saw Zoey going to walk in a posh dress shop.
I wasn't gonna go up to here 'til I saw the gorgoues new girl. I ran to Zoey and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hey Zoey, what you up to? Bo dress to the dance?" I asked. Truth was I had no one to go with, haha... I was classed as a geek there but Zoey and girls like that in my class thought I was popular.
"Thomas go away. Atleast i have a.date to the dance." She teased but in a friendly way.
I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, you're the new girl?" I asked as politely as I could. My friends coughed fakely and yelled 'Flirt'.
"Uhm..Yeah..Y/N.." She said blushing.
"Oh, I'm Thomas. What you blushing for?" I grinned.
""Ugh, gross. Thomas is in love. Right lets go Y/N." Zoey pushed away. I sighed and my friends surrounded me.
Y/Ns pov.
"What was that about?"
"I think Thomas likes you."
"Oh..." I grinned, blushing, "I think I kinda like him too."
"Really?"
"I guess."
"Well then you two can go to the dance together!" Zoey ran back outside the shop. Thomas was gone. She sighed and came back in.
"He's gone."
"I guessed." I sighed.
"But I know his favourite colour! You can wear it!"
"N-no. I wanna wear something I like." I smiled weakly. I just wanted to go sleep.
"Sure." she smiled back.
We looked around and in the end I brought a long blue dress. I felt like a princess. It was too amazing to describe. (Picture above)
"AHH HE'LL LOVE IT!!!!!!!" Zoey squealed. I laughed before we went to our flat thing. It was gettin late so I decided to blank out.
DANCE
Me and Zoey entered, identical dresses but hers was pink.
I walked in and immediatly sat down whilst Zoey met up with her date. Her date was the one who brought us here! He was amazing, and hot and...woah...
I searched for Thomas. He wasn't there. I asked Zoey to call him.
"Hey where are you?" Zoey said.
"Pretending to be ill." Thomas said.
I looked down. I don't know why but I wanted to cry. I wanted to dance with him, I wanted him to ask me.
"What about Veronica?" Zoey asked.
"Who?" I whispered to her.
"Sh." she said.
"What? That two face bitch? i aint dancin with her." I heard.
"But she likes you!"
"I dont care!"
"Why don't you ask Y/N?"
It went silent.
"She'll say no, Zoey."
"No she likes you."
I glared at her and started playfully/gently slapping her.
"Fine. I'll come and ask her then."
"Ok." Zoey grinned and put the phone down.
"You got a date to the prom!"