17

A/n Bianca is played by Madison Beer
Sacramento, California 9-1-13 ( first tour date)
Bianca's p.o.v

I woke up in G's arms. The next thing I noticed was the boys taking pictures and vines of me and G. So much for people not knowing about us.

I realized G was up. I looked at him. He could tell what I was thinking he just shrugged. " at least people will know what a beautiful girl I have." G said smirking. I laughed

There was only one person I didn't see taking vines or pictures of me and G. Hayes. " I'll be right back." I said.

I got up and went to the part of the tour bus that was a kitchen. Hayes was looking down. I assumed he was on his phone. So I texted him to look up. His phone vibrated and he looked up while putting his hand in his back pocket reaching for his phone. He stopped when he saw me.

His eyes were swollen and puffy like he had been crying. Then I realized he was crying. I went over to him and sat next to him. " Hayes what's wrong?" I asked.

Before he had time to answer Bart burst thought the door. " Bianca you and Mahogany go to the show early to get hair and makeup done come on let's go." Bart said practical pulling me out of my seat. " I'll talk to you later this isn't over." I said to Hayes then turned around and followed Bart.

* skip to the meet and greet place*

" do you have an outfit in mind?" A lady asked me.

"yeah I'm going to wear short-shorts that are white then go down amid turn mint green. I'm wearing a pink crop... Can I just go get dressed and show you?" I asked

She nodded in agreement and I went off and got changed * the picture* then I came back in, she smirked and told me to sit down.

" I got this." She said gem took out makeup while a dude started on my hair.

* 30 minutes later*

I had my hair and makeup done.  * pic above* " wait hold on I have something for you wait here." The makeup lady said then walked away.

I took out my necklace that my uncle got for me before he killed himself. It was a necklace that had my name on it. It was a special part of me that I love.

The makeup lady walked back in. She handed me three bracelets that matched my shorts. " oh my god sink you so much. They are a perfect match did you just have them?" I asked

" I have a 15 year old daughter who loves you. She was super excited when she found out you were going to be on this tour. I have bracelets and necklaces and all different stuff to match your style. Think of it as a welcoming gift to the tour." She said before leaving.

I smiled. I'm give her a signed picture before the tour is over for her daughter. Mahogany walked in and smiled at me.

" so what is going on with you a G?" She asked smirking. I blushed and slightly laughed. " he's really amazing. I really like him." I said.

" oh is that true now?" Nash said walking in with a devious smile. Fuck. He showed me his phone with a video of what just happened is was on snapchat. He send it to G.

I shrugged. " he did kind of ask me out." I said with no care but honestly I was dying inside. Nash smirked he snapchatted it to g again, and mahogany gave a heart warming smile.