12

A/n Bianca is played by Madison Beer
Bianca's p.o.v
Me and Hayes made up and we were going to go back into the room. I opened the door and once again everyone feel because they were listening in. I finally understood that Shawn didn't do it. I help Shawn up and hug him. I whisper in his ear " I understand now." We let go and he smiled. We all went back in the room because Bart still wasn't here. " so you guys want to play never have I ever." Aaron said. 1,2,3 " YASSS." Me and mahogany screamed at the same time. " okay let's just play. I dont think anyone wants Bianca and mahogany doing that creepy saying the same thing again." Gilinsky said laughing.

I sat in between Gilinsky and Mahogany. " never have I ever kissed someone in this room." Nash said smirking. Gilinsky, Hayes, Jacob, mahogany, and I put a finger down. I kissed Hayes and Gilinsky and Jacob and mahogany kissed. " never have I ever had sex." I said. Everyone put a finger down besides me. Even Hayes did. Wow this is awkward. I blushed. " don't worry babygirl it will make it even more special when we do it." He whispered in my ear. I blushed. "was this your way of getting back at me?" I whispered back. "Oh babygirl you wish it was that simple." Jack whispered sending chills down my spine. He kissed my neck. " okay lovebirds you can stop now." Johnson said laughing. Everyone laughed accept Hayes. I felt bad but Hayes hurt me and honestly I don't know if I could forgive him. Plus I like Gilinsky. " never have I ever had a crush on anyone in this room." Cameron said. Everyone put a finger down. Except Nash and Cameron. " never have I ever sexted." I said. Everyone put a finger down. Except me. Again.

Bart walked in. We all stood up. " so you guys have already met. Alright. Everyone take a seat at the table." Bart said. We did as we were told. " Okay the first show is tonight." Bart said. " Everyone on the bus." Bart ordered. " we don't have our stuff." I spoke up. Everyone stared at me like I just killed someone. I guess there scared to say stuff to Bart." You're right Bianca. Nobody has ever talked back. I like you. Okay guys go home and get clothes. Be back in an hour." Bart said. We all left the room. " wow that was amazing Bianca." Carter said. " yep that's my girl." Gilinsky said. Putting his arm around me.

Hayes looked super pissed. Gilinsky didn't seem to notice or maybe he did but just didn't care. Everyone else knew Hayes was pissed. I think Gilinsky did notice because he tensed up. His grip on me got tighter. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his check to show him I was his. Wait was I his? I mean he didn't ask me out. I see all over Twitter that he was a fuckboy. Was he just playing me to get to Hayes? He was rude to Hayes for no reason. I need to talk to Nash and Johnson. " I'm riding with Johnson and Nash." I said simply the grabbed there arms and pulled the to my car.

" I need advice on Gilinsky. I'm closest to Nash and he's closest to Johnson. So that's why I picked you two." I said explaining as I drove out of the parking lot. We had to go to my house first then Nash's and johnsons. Nash and Johnson live with Cameron, Shawn,Hayes , and Gilinsky. So we'd go there next. We had plenty of time. " awe I'm honorer to be you're bestest friend in the whole wide world." Nash said jokingly in a gushing voice. I rolled my eyes. " so what do you need help with." Johnson said in a censored voice. "Well I like Gilin.." I got cut off. " no you can't like him he's a huge fuckboy and he'll just hurt you. He's with a new girl every week. Bianca you're like my little sister I'm not allowing you to get hurt. If you really want to date someone you can date Hayes,Shawn,or Aaron." Nash said. I looked at Johnson. " I'm gonna have to agree with Nash on this one G will end up hurting you and I don't know you that well but you seem sweet and amazing and I don't want you hurt." Johnson said. Great. I can't win with them.