Prolouge

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
H/C- hair color
F/C- fave color
E/C- eye color
V/N- village name (slightly used!)
2/F/C- 2 fave color
F/N- fake name
Thats it i think! (My irene how much creativity can one little girl have?!)

YOUR POV
I ran deep in the forest until I came upon a gate. I pricked my H/C wolf ears as a guard looked down at me. He had dirty blonde hair and had (i think he has) baby blue eyes. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He called and my ears laid back on my head great not to friendly guards how AWESOME i thought sarcastically then i heard horse hooves beating down on the earth behind me. My eyes widened and my ears stayed laid back. Someone grabbed my arm and I knew it was none other than Zane. "There you are." He said as his guard put a collar and a leash on me. NOT THIS CRAP AGAIN! I growled in my head "ZANE?! WHY DID YOU PUT A COLLAR AND LEASH ON THAT GIRL?!" Oh yeah, my cloak. I thought and pulled the hood of my F/C cloak down. I heard a gasp from the guard and Zane laugh evilly. I growled and Zane smirked at me and yanked on the leash. I was yanked backwards and I glared at Zane. "Oh dont glare at me like that." He said smirking "Or would you like to go a few more weeks without food?" My eyes widened with shock and he laughed "BUT YOU ALREADY STARVE ME FOR TWO WEEKS!!" I yelled shocking the guard on the gates. I looked at Zane and whimpered "Fine, since you are my pet, you can have one more day without food." I glared at the ground. "ZANE EVEN IF SHE IS A HYBRID, SHE IS STILL HUMAN AND NOT YOUR PET!" Said the guard and Zane laughed. "Well let my attack dog show you that she is!" He looked at me and I glared at the ground. He yanked on the collar and I had no choice but to transform into my wolf form (pic at top) my fur was white instead of H/C but i still had my E/C eyes. I waited for Zane to release me. He released me and I jumped on the gate. I whispered to the guard "don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt anybody." He still kept up the act as a leaped towards him. I guess he didnt hear me since he cut my leg. Wait..... This cut isnt so deep.... Maybe he DID hear me! I growled in pain just to make it seem real.

LAWRENCE POV (didnt expect that did ya? Yes? Ok....... -sniffle-)
I cut her leg a little just to put up an act. She "growled in pain" from the cut. I saw her white forepaw turn red from the cut. Oops didnt mean for that to happen...... I saw her E/C eyes glaring at me and to be honest..... It was kinda scary since wolf eyes always look like they are glowing....... I finished the "fight" by taking out a sleep potion (LAURENCE WHERE THE NETHER DID YOU GET THAT?!) and throwing it at her. She fell to the ground asleep. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. "SORRY ZANE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ILL BE KEEPING YOUR GUARD DOG FOR A WHILE!" I yelled as he glared at me and then rode off. I took her to Aph's house and Aph kept her until she woke up.

O MY IRENE MY CAT IS TRYING TO WRITE THE BOOK WITH MEH. I WOULD PUT SOMETHING DOWN AND HE WOULD PUT HIS PAWS ON MY IPAD SINCE HE IS IN MY LAP ANYWAY BYE MY LITTLE WARRIOR CATS!