chapter 5

Felix's POV

When Jack kissed me it felt like I was dreaming I mean it was to good to be true. I never thought that Jack would like me the same way that I did but look were we are now. I have to admit he was a pretty good kisser... it's probably because he was so cute! I broke the kiss slowly and said "you're a really good kisser Jack~" Jack giggled and pulled me closer to him. "Wait so does this mean that we're together?" I said "of course silly!" Jack said and laughed a bit "but how are we going to break up with our girlfriends?" I said in a confused like voice "crap I didn't think about that...well we can't keep it a secret even though we know that they're going to be pissed at us" Jack said

Jack's POV

I knew that even if we did keep our relationship a secret I knew that some way our girlfriends would find out and I don't really like keeping secrets. Either way I didn't want to break her heart TO much. I mean I do want to break up with her so that I could be with Felix but, I would still like to be friends with her...do you know what mean? Probably not...anyways what I mean is that once we break up with our girlfriends I don't want them to become our enemies. It's complicated..."I guess that we will gust have to tell them...I mean they would understand...well hopefully" Felix said "yah you're right.. but my girlfriend isn't coming back in a month because she when to go visit her friends" and just when I said that I got a text from my girlfriend.

Jack's girlfriend: hi sweetie! I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be coming back a bit early

WAIT WHAT!? SHE'S COMING BACK EARLY!? I thought and texted her back immediately

Jack: when are you going to be back because I'm hanging out with Felix for a while

Jack's girlfriend: that's okay! I won't be back until a couple of days anyways

I looked up at Felix and said "that was my girlfriend and she said that she will be coming back soon..." "Well if she's going to be coming back soon then shouldn't you get ready to leave so that you can get back home early?" Felix said a bit sadly. "Don't be crazy Felix I'm not going to leave my new boyfriend here all by himself" I said and smiled at him. Felix giggled a bit and blushed "so what should we do?" He said " I know we could get some cake!" I said happily "alright we could get cake" Felix said and picked me up while we both laughed "l love you Felix" "l love you too Jack".

YAY! NEW CHAPTER!! IT'S BEEN LIKE 5 MILLION YEARS XD! Anyway I really wanted to publish this chapter yesterday but things started to get really busy and I had no time to finish it. Also I'm sorry I don't know Jack's girlfriend's name :P and I'm also sorry if this chapter sucks ;-; I WANTED TO UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER SO THAT YOU GUYS WOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT ANYMORE! I have lot's of ideas for chapter 6 though so hopefully chapter 6 will be better!