chapter 1

Sean's POV
It was Saturday night and I had nothing better to do than watch TV. My girlfriend was going out of town for a month and I had no idea what videos I was going to post for tomorrow. I was feeling a bit hungry so I didced to have something to eat...eggs again. I sat down and started eating my food when my phone rang I thought it was just another fan trying to get my attention but then again why would they send a message at 7:00 at night. I looked at my phone and it was Felix. "What?!?" I said while dropping my fork on the floor. I looked at the message and it said

Felix: hey Jack it's me Felix! I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime.

At this point I had no idea what to say back so I just put

Jack: sure I would love to hang out with you

My phone rang again telling me it was another message from Felix. I checked it and it said

Felix: cool I can't wait to see you Jack! ❤

Looking at the message I noticed a heart at the end of it. "wired maybe he did that on accident" I said and turned of my phone.

Felix's POV
After sending the message I felt wired like I meant to put the heart there like I was dating him. But I wasn't dating him and I didn't like him I think. I felt my cheeks starting to blush. "Felix you don't like him he's your friend not your...boyfriend after all you have a girlfriend and so does he" I said at least I was finally going to get to see him. I just realized how excited I was. This is the most excited I've ever been and I could already think of all the fun things we could do like do a vlog or maybe even... "Wow Felix clam down he is not even here yet and your already thinking of all of this?!?" I said and turned of my phone. The only thing I had to worry about was Marzia. If she found out that Jack was staying here she would freak out and I did not want that to happen. I went to the living room and saw her on the chouch petting Edgar. I sat down next to her and said "hey Marzia can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" She asked. "Well Jack is coming over so..." I was interrupted by her. "Wait Jack is coming over?!?" She said. "Yah is it a problem?" I said I was worried if she was going to say something like Jack can't come over but in my surprise she said "okay I'm not going to stop you from seeing your friend I'll just go over to my friend's house and sleep there." "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said in exietment and kissed her cheek.

Sean's POV
I started to pack my clothes in my suitcase and I was wondering why all of a sudden he just asked me if I could hang out with him. Of course I would hang out with him he is my best friend... and then I stopped thinking. Whenever I think of Felix and me I always think of him as a friend but my heart is always telling me that he is more than a friend. "Jack your doing it again" i said and continued to finish packing my clothes and other things. When I finished I lazily walked to my room and fell down on top of my bed. I was so tired and with that I fell fast asleep and all I could dream of is seeing Felix.

Yay it is finally done!!! Thank you cutecat1234 and SlukaFur for helping me! ^^ chapter two will come out soon!