chapter 3

Felix's POV

I got out of the car and went to open the car door for Jack ."Oh...umm...thank you" Jack said nervously "your welcome" I said and chuckled a bit. I opened the car tunk and took out Jack's suitcase. I saw Jack get out of car and he walked up to me and said "you don't have to carry my suitcase anymore" "nonsense" I said and walked up to the house door and opened it and walked inside with Jack. As soon as we walked in I heard Edgar running across the floor to get to us. "Jack this is Edgar" I said and picked Edgar up. "Hey Edgar" Jack said while petting Edgar's head.

Sean's POV

What a cute dog Felix has I thought. Felix put Edgar down and handed me my suitcase and said "you can sleep in the guest bedroom" and he pointed where it was. "Thanks" I said and walked to the guest bedroom. When I opened the door for the guest bedroom it looked like what you would see in a normal bedroom... it had a bed of course,a closet,and some other things. I started to unpack when I hear a knock on the guest bedroom door. I smiled "who is it?" I said sarcastically I knew it was Felix but,I just wanted to tease him a bit. "Seriously Jack?" Felix said and I laughed a bit "just kidding" I said and opened the door and Felix came in.

Felix's POV

"Making your self at home?" I asked "Oh no I just decided to stay here for a while" Jack said sarcastically and I laughed a bit. "Your quite the jokester aren't you Jack" I said and smiled "maybe" Jack said and smiled also. "Hey Jack...I...wanted to tell you something" I said.

Cliffhanger!!! Haha anyways sorry for the long wait and a short chapter...I know it's been a while sense we updated the story but,chapter 3 is finally done after such a long time!!! Hopefully we will get chapter 4 out a bit faster! Chapter 4 coming soon!!! ^^