Filling In The Blanks

So I realized I didn't say what happened to Zeus and Hades. Sorry! So here is something to fill in the blanks!

Lyritha POV *16 Years Previously*
        I opened my eyes, taking a deep breathe to fill my air deprived lungs. I look up and see the beautiful green eyes that belong to Cole. On the other side of my, Hades kneels looking relieved. I am confused, what happened? The last thing I remember is killing Hera then falling. I thought I was dying....
      "Daughter." Hades speaks, his blue eyes sparkling with happiness. So he knows?
     "What did I just tell you, Hades? She is NOT your daughter!" Zeus bellows. Hades looks at him with a stubborn set in his jaw. He stands to face the god that raised me for ten years.
     "If she was your daughter, you would have gone to the middle realm to get her! But instead you forsaked her! Hera hid MY child from me! You disgrace! The vile woman took her wings and let her fall! Blinded by your love for the wench you left Lyritha down there sense that is what Hera wanted! You are no father to this child." Hades tells the blonde haired man I once called Father. Zeus disapears with a flash of lightning, not even argueing. I do not cry, a part of me always thought Zeus couldn't be that oblivious to her doings.

*Years Later*
      Zeus never showed up again. Hades became a doting father. Turns out he didn't know I was his daughter until I died. The reason everything was in dissaray was because Hades wanted to look for me while Zeus insisted I was dead.
     At least now I am reuinited with my brother, Ares, my real father, and I married the love of my life, Cole. My father retired from ruling the Underworld and it passed on to me to rule. Sense my brother could't really rule the Heavens, being the god of war, that also passed on to me. I am Heras daughter, I am fit to rule but I let Cole, being the son of the god of light, do most of the heavy lifting.
I was blessed with three children. Mika, the eldest at age fourteen who is the spitting image of his dad only with blue eyes and grey wings, has his temperment as well. Nova, she is twelve, she has tanner skin like Cole and his green eyes, she inheirited my black wings and a layed back personality. Evella, my little baby, is five, Cole says she looks like me, her wings have yet to apear, and she is a little spit fire.
Life couldn't be any better than it is now.