"Don't scoff. It's unbecoming."

"Fuck you Miranda."

Miranda arch her eyebrow. "Sam." Her voice is soft now. "Talk to me? Please..."

"Why didn't you tell me about her?" I hiss. "I have been literally blind sided by this and you invite her to stay for dinner."

"You never asked?"

I shake my head in frustration. "Maybe because every time I bring up my first you turn into a fucking jealous demon."

"Ace isn't worth speaking about." Miranda roll her eyes in a childish manner. "I don't see the point in speaking about past lovers anyway." She purse her lips and look up at me as if again....I'm in the wrong. "Joy is nice. It would have been rude to ask the twins to leave Sam."

"Yeah whatever Miranda. But, if this was the other way around and I invited Ace and his beautiful children to stay for dinner you would be throwing a fucking tantrum."

"So, what is this about?" Miranda ask. "Are you upset because I didn't tell you about her or are you upset because I invited her to stay for dinner because Sam I can tell you about her but I cannot ask her to leave. What do I suppose to say? 'There isn't enough food.' That's just tacky--

I groan and wave my hand, "Fuck it, Miranda."

"No." Miranda hiss. "Stop acting like a child and try communicating with me?"

"Are you serious right now?" I sneer. "You're the one with secret past lovers...

"Joy was never a secret, Sam. She and I was classmates in college."

I roll my eyes and pout. "I don't care."

"I thought you wanted--

"I don't." I shrug. "I don't care who she was to you. Whatever."

Miranda huffs in aggravation, she actually huffs. She stand and fold her arm across her chest which makes her breast look spectacular. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a dark grey button up. I lick my lip and push her back into my bed. "Sam." She shrieks and look up at me. I pull up her skirt and spread her legs. I bend down and get rid of her panties. "We can't...

I bury my face between her thighs and Miranda fingers instantly bury themselves in my head. I wanted to prove to her that this Joy lady...who I actually liked. Miranda was right she was nice and her kids was adorable but that was besides the point. I wanted Miranda to know that I was the only one who could make her feel this way.

I suck onto her sensitive nub before pulling back and teasing her. "Sam." She growls before arching her back. I place my hand on her hips to keep her down as she withers uncontrollably. Her fingers leave my hair and she places a pillow over her face and bite downs on it as her other hand grip the sheets.

I chuckle before swirling my tongue in a way I knew would drive her insane. I could hear her muffle sounds behind the pillow and I kiss her naked thigh as she collapse into the bed. I lift up and remove the pillow from her face and her cheeks are red and her hair is all over the place. I lick my lips and take in all her sexiness. 

Miranda lift up and pull me by my hips. She look up me and her eyes are dark and hazy. "Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" She ask in a low husky tone. I shudder in want as her fingers play at the hem of my panties.

"No. I'm still upset." I say. "I need to get dress."

"Sam." Miranda calls but I walk into the bathroom and slam the door. After a few knocks Miranda finally gives up and leave the room.

{}{}

Dinner is awkward as hell but Joy is too naive and nice to notice and the twins are to hyper and excited to even pay attention to us because we're only boring adults to them. I pick and poke at the mash potatoes and avoid all eye contact with Miranda.