"She needs to get to a hospital fast!" An EMT yelled as entire team picked her up and carried her into an ambulance.

"Who is coming along?" One questioned us.

"I am," I replied without hesitation and climbed into the Vehicle. They shut the doors and we were on our way to the hospital.

I grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her burnt mask off. "Everything is going to be alright. I love you so much. We are going to make it through this I promise. I love you," I whispered in her ear then kissed her forehead.

-----------
We arrived at the hospital arrived at the hospital and I was asked to take a seat in the waiting room as the doctors examined y/n.

The girls came barging in shortly after but ran straight to the receptionist overwhelming her with questions. like where they could find me and y/n.

"GUYS!! GUYS!" I continued to shout until they heard. They stopped and quickly ran over to me embracing me in a group hug.

"How is she?" A tear stained y/b/n asked me. I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I don't know. But knowing y/n she will be okay. We just have to pray," I said.

"Did someone say pray? Ally piped up.

"Not the time allysus cause here comes the doctor," normani pointed out.

"Y/n y/l/n's group?" He asked and we all nodded.

"Good news...y/n has injuries however they are either not serious or will heal. She has a couple of burns that might scar but they are in pretty convenient places. Also she has a broken arm." I nodded relieved that the injuries weren't too bad.

"Can we see her?"I asked hopefully.

"Well yes, but-" I bolted past the doctor
And into te room that he came out of. There laid y/n with her left arm in a cast and a couple of burns here and there. She looked up at me surprised and I cried tears of joy running over to her. I leapt onto her (careful of her arm of course) and Clung to her.

"I thought I lost you," I sobbed. I hugged her tightly only she stayed still. She started wriggling under me.

"Doctor! Nurse! There's a random girl in my room!" She shouted pushing me off. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. The rest of my group including the doctor came running in.

"Y/n?" I went to touch her but she moved away.

"Who are all of you?!" She questioned. We looked to the doctor for an explanation.

"Yes, I part I didn't get to. Y/n experienced memory loss," the doctor said and I broke down.

"However," I looked up waiting.

"She should be able to regain her memory, but it will take some time. With that she is actually free to go if you can persuade her to come with you," he said walking out of te room.

"Um I'm sorry am I missing something?" Y/n asked making us turn to her.

"You really don't remember us?" Dinah asked.

Y/n shook her head. "Should I?" I cried silently at her comment.

"I am your best friend. They were your other friends. And Mila...well Mila and you were really close," y/b/n explained.

"I would remember my friends. So why don't i?" Y/n concentrated really hard and grew frustrated. "WHY CANT I REMEMBER ANYTHING?!?!" She yelled angry with herself.

I wanted to sit and cuddle up with her and comfort one another, but I couldn't. At least not while she was like this. We had to get her to remember soon and that meant I had to pull myself together and help the person u loved. I cleared my throat.