Chapter 4

Your pov

Without any hesitation I ran to the edge of the building and dove off the side. I saw camila beneath me screaming and I went head first to become more aerodynamic and catch up to her. I finally caught up and wrapped one arm around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I shot webs from my wrist to swing us to a near by building away from the man. Camila noticed that we stopped falling and looked around, but was still frightened by the height we were swinging at and buried her face in my chest crying. Soon we landed on the roof of another building and Camila sat and hugged her knees into her chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked her concerned. She just looked up, shook her head, and continued to break down. I walked up to her and sat down. I put my arm around her shoulders to comfort her.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. You're safe now. I won't let anything happen to you. Just stop thinking about what happened because you have plenty of better things to think about with that intelligent mind of yours, so please stop crying. You're too pretty to cry." I said.

Camila looked up at me and sniffled. My speech seemed to have calmed her down. "Thank you for everything...your words and saving me of course."

"Always," I replied, mesmerized by her big brown eyes that were really close to my Y/EC eyes right now.

We started leaning, but thoughts were racing through my mind. Is this okay? Should I kiss her? We only just met though and I can't get her involved with me. Can I? She'd be in danger, but I really like her....

I was pulled out of my thoughts as her lips ghosted mine. I cleared my throat before anything happened.

"I'm so sorry," Camila apologized looking down at her hands and pulling away.

"No, it's okay. We only just met though," I said chuckling slightly. "You don't even know me." I said standing up.

"But I do know you!" Camila got up right behind me. "You're the girl from the front row who joked around with me," she said giggling at the memory.

I smiled. "But that's all you really know about me. You don't know who I am, what i do, or what I'm like."

"I know you're sweet, caring, fun, and protective based on what happened tonight. So then I guess the question is who are you really? Besides the girl from the front row." Camila asked.

"You already know who I am..." Camila looked confused. "I'm the number one fifth harmony fan." I then grabbed her before she could say anything and swung us back to the arena and met the rest of the girls out front.

CAMILA pov

As we landed, all of the girls ran up to me and gave me a group hug crying. While our hero was standing off to the side. We all turned to look at her after our little reunion.

"Thank you so much for saving our lives. Btw, you have some pretty sick moves. We should hire you as our body guard!" Normani said.

"It was no problem and I'm flattered but all my powers do is lead to trouble. Anyway what about the three guys?" The mystery girl asked.

"The police came and arrested them," ally answered.

"Great."

"Just one question now," lauren said. "Who are you?"

"That's not important." Just then a car drove up with her friend in the driver's seat. The girl ran and jumped in without second thought.

"WAIT!" I screamed out, but it was too late she was gone. I started to get upset because I'm starting to get feelings for this girl and I don't know who she is. I may never find out now....

"Relax chancho," Dinah said. "I got a pic of the license plate number." She smiled smugly. " you're welcome and I know I'm the best. Now let's go find out who spidey is, so Mila can talk to her bæ and we can get her to protect us permanently."

Everyone laughed as I blushed slightly. We are going to find you spidey....

---A/N: hello everybody! Thanks for reading! Reemerge feel free to leave feedback, ideas, anything (except hate pls) in the comments! So next chapter will be uploaded hopefully tomorrow if this chapter gets 5 votes. I want to know if this story is worth it ( ba dum tis) anyway hopefully I'll be writing another chapter but it's all up to you guys! Bye friends! Oh ps I don't check over so sorry for any mistakes----